View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:51 pm 
Penguin

i have a problam i'm 12 years old and alawys short on them greens what and i love magic and i'm good at it am i old enough to make some money and if so where? (p.s. i've been doing magic for six years)

Post subject: Re: How To Get Paid
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:34 pm 
Penguin

Morkov wrote:
Being a begginer in magic :oops: I just wanted to know some tips on how to reel in the money.

Just enjoy the art of magic. if you get paid for it, good, if not..don't worry about it..you will when you get good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:12 pm 
born to perform.

Yeah. I was in a show once and I never got paid. It was only kids in it and was titled "Future Star Magicians". After the show, I soon found out it was a fundraiser show for the next year's magic convention which I have no info on. This year it was in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. Many great magicians were there including Sylvester the Jester, John Charles, Tyler Wilson, Donavan Deschner(A.K.A "Double D"), Kardenni or Dennis, Jim Pace, our own local magician, Wyatt Scott. They are all great magicians. It was out first annual "Battle of Alberta" convention. The convention was my first and it was a blast. Next year in Calgary, Alberta is another convention (unffortunately I can't make it) "PCAM" Check it out here: www.pcam2007.com

Good luck with your magic, and hope all goes well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:27 pm 
Penguin

playerx4 wrote:
ohhhh, a doller 8)
its better than nothin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:00 am 
Penguin

Just do magic for the fun of seeing peoples faces, and once you get good, then consider doing it for money. I do street magic for sheer fun and boredom.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:07 am 
born to perform.

Morkov wrote:
Being a begginer in magic :oops: I just wanted to know some tips on how to reel in the money.

whatever you do, don't pull down your pants and ask the pretty girl if she will hold your magic wond for you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:13 am 
born to perform.

agold7964 wrote:
Morkov wrote:

whatever you do, don't pull down your pants and ask the pretty girl if she will hold your magic wond for you.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:52 pm 
Penguin

Hey, 12 year old kid,(I cant be talking i'm only 13...) I make money by doing parties. First do a show for free, like at a library or a talent show. Give out your name, phone(Like a buisness card) if you can. Thats how I got started. I barley get any people but some is enough.....right???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:20 pm 
Penguin

my class was on a class trip to washington dc, we live in malibu california, we were going for about 5 nights, and we each got about 300 dollars from out parents for food, of course i spent mine on junk and usless crap, so at the airport we waited for the plane and had lunch, this is on the way back, so i made 6 dollars doing my arm twising illusion, kicking my self in the head, and dancing, lol, so i made liek 00.50 on magic, lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:20 pm 
Penguin

my class was on a class trip to washington dc, we live in malibu california, we were going for about 5 nights, and we each got about 300 dollars from out parents for food, of course i spent mine on junk and usless crap, so at the airport we waited for the plane and had lunch, this is on the way back, so i made 6 dollars doing my arm twising illusion, kicking my self in the head, and dancing, lol, so i made liek 00.50 on magic, lol