View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:09 pm 
Penguin

while your at it, why dont you touch her breasts for no reason at all as well..i'm if your gonna do that..might as well go for the gold

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:10 am 
born to perform.

I find it interesting that if I do it then its wrong and out of place and I'm an idiot. But no one even mentioned daniel garcia in this...thats where I got the idea from...so if he does it then I guess its ok...but IF I ASK A QUESTION ABOUT IT WITHOUT ATTEMPTING I get threats and lots of bad mouth...I think most of you are the idiots.

Post subject: Born to perform
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:02 am 
Penguin

Obviously Jmingo, you aren’t born to perform. If oz isn’t doing it, i'm definitely not touching a girl on the head. Maybe the small of her back, but not her head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:22 am 

I say by all means, go for it. If you're comfortable with it, do it. Then fill us in on your experiences. I'm actually very curious with how this will turn out.

By the way, don't flame people. Calling everyone idiots will not make you friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:55 am 
Emperor Penguin

jmingo1 wrote:
I find it interesting that if I do it then its wrong and out of place and I'm an idiot. But no one even mentioned daniel garcia in this...thats where I got the idea from...so if he does it then I guess its ok...but IF I ASK A QUESTION ABOUT IT WITHOUT ATTEMPTING I get threats and lots of bad mouth...I think most of you are the idiots.

People were just trying to tell you what would happen. It was a warning so you don't go out and do something that could end up in your injury. It's coming from people who have had lots of expeirence in magic. If you don't want to take that advice, don't. See what happens.

Just because it works for Daniel, doesn't mean it will work for everyone. Many of the people he does that too probably feel uncomfortable also. It's just a natural thing. I mean if a magician, male or female, came up to me and touched me on the forehead for no reason, it would annoy me.

But as Exodus said, go out and try it. See what happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:00 am 

One thing people seem to forget about Danny. He's in front of a camera. People aren't going to turn around and beat him in front of the camera.

Post subject: Re: playing with strangers
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:54 am 
Penguin

jmingo1 wrote:
If your gonna do some street magic for people its always more fun to change it up once and a while...heres a couple of ideas I got from dc on his proj vids

when you do a trick for a guy, just call him bobby the whole time

or once during a trick reach a touch a girl on her head for no reason at all and see how it plays out

If anyone has suggestions for other stuff type them in, cuz its always alot of fun, especially with a camera, to mess with the strangers you perform for.

It keeps it fresh and non repetitive, and on video its funny as edited!

I guess I will ask, WHY? If your magic isn't strong enough to mess with them already, then change your effects. Unless you are a Don Rickles of magic, no need to insult those that are watching you perform.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:11 am 
born to perform.

ok...ok...Finally someone told me to try it....if i have time i will try it today to see how it goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:43 pm 
Penguin

Just courious, did it work as you hoped?

Post subject: Re: playing with strangers
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:55 am 
born to perform.

Location: In a white room, With black curtains, At the Station
SmokingMonkey wrote:
jmingo1 wrote:
or once during a trick reach a touch a girl on her head for no reason at all and see how it plays out

you do that to my daughter, I'll kick you in the balls then break your fingers so you can't grab your crotch in agony.

jmingo1 wrote:
and on video its funny as edited!

I agree. That would be funny to watch you laying on the ground in agony after touching my daughter.

By touching her head, I f some one were to touch her :shock: Ummm Yay...Then I would be mad, But HEAD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:53 am 
born to perform.

Location: Vice-President of the Cannot define as to whether he is serious, joking, or being sarcastic club
jmingo1 wrote:
ok...ok...Finally someone told me to try it....if I have time I will try it today to see how it goes

So, no response?

Sounds like someone kicked you in the balls and then broke your fingers so you couldn't grab your crotch in agony. This would explain why you haven't been able to type.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:59 pm 
born to perform.

HA HA H AHA H A HARSH!!!! funny...but harsh :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:59 pm 
born to perform.

SmokingMonkey wrote:
jmingo1 wrote:
ok...ok...Finally someone told me to try it....if I have time I will try it today to see how it goes

So, no response?

Sounds like someone kicked you in the balls and then broke your fingers so you couldn't grab your crotch in agony. This would explain why you haven't been able to type.

Ahaha pwned.