View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The B-2 Bomber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:50 am 
Penguin

Hey, I asked for the B-2 Bomber for Christmas and I was wondering is it worth the money? Also, how well does it play on the street?
Thanks!
CJ

Post subject: Re: The B-2 Bomber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:20 am 
Penguin

cherron wrote:
Hey, I asked for the B-2 Bomber for Christmas and I was wondering is it worth the money? Also, how well does it play on the street?
Thanks!
CJ

Maybe you should have asked these questions before you asked for it... Anyway, the B-2 Bomber has a MUCH bigger payload than the stealth pen.
My friend lent it to me for a while and the cap is pretty flimsy. As for the street, when i stab the pen through their bill they start shouting at me. When I pull the pen out, there is no hole and they are greatly relieved.

Anyway, I hope this answers your questions.

Thank you,
lolx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:09 pm 
Penguin

great! thanks! I hope i get it! Come on people dont be shy to post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:27 pm 
born to perform.

whats to post? its a good pen thru dollar not the best quality but it is good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:06 am 
Penguin

well, is it completely examinable both before AND after the trick?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:28 am 
Penguin

Quote:
well, is it completely examinable both before AND after the trick?

Many people will say it isn't examinable before hand but if I am doing it to someone who I know is a pretty bad heckler it takes about 1 second and little to no sleight to make it examinable before and then after as well so in my eyes it can be examinable...You can even get them to write somethin to prove it is realy while the gimmick is there but they don't think to check...I do it all the time and haven't been caught ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:33 pm 
Penguin

I will never start a set of magic with a pen through dollar routine for random people. You have to do a few tricks first so they have confidence in you and then when you poke a hole in their dollar they think you've messed up. I do it some time in the middle and I've found it gets the best reaction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:03 pm 
Penguin

Quote:
I will never start a set of magic with a pen through dollar routine for random people. You have to do a few tricks first so they have confidence in you and then when you poke a hole in their dollar they think you've messed up. I do it some time in the middle and I've found it gets the best reaction

I disagree with that, If I go out and use this I usually start with it in a sort of comedy act. When they've agreed to see some magick I ask for a borrowed bill and then simply fold it up and start walking away...Of course I only walk a few steps and then turn around and explain what I'm really gonna do, it gets a laugh and builds up for the effect...I'll even go ahead tell them I'm going to do a mentalism effect as well in which a "girl" writes there phone number on a piece of paper and folds it up so I can't see it and then hands it to me ...As I start to verify there is no way I can see through it or know what is in it , I say thanks, I'll give you a call and place it in my pocket and move on ...lol but only for a few seconds until I get a laugh out of them...Then I proceed with the actual prediction...

Post subject: My routine for the B2 Bomber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:58 pm 
Penguin

After I have done a trick or two I will ask if anyone has a dollar bill that I could borrow to try out my new counterfeit detector. I will look at the dollar carefully and say " I would like to check your dollar with my NEW counterfeit detector that I just purchased. I casually show them my pen and explain that "This is my counterfeit detector but not the one like you see in stores where they mark on it. Here let me show you how it works" I then plunge my pen through their dollar and as they are looking on in shock & awe I explain. "This new pen will determine if your dollar is REAL or FAKE. When I pull it out, if it leaves a hole in your dollar then it is counterfeit, and I will have to confiscate it, O.K. ! This usually gets a few laughs from onlookers. At this point I yank out the pen and show their bill to be unharmed and say, Cool, it looks like your bill isn't counterfeit at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:51 pm 
Penguin

I just tryed this today and it rocks.

I went up to someone and i did the two dollar window, then i said i could do it with their dollar... i just said one would do. I then took out my pen and i said i would make a mark so that they would know it was their dollar. I stabbed the pen through and pulled it out, said thanks and walked away. Good trick :D