View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:24 pm 
Penguin

He doesnt have the right to insult me on my post. The least thing he could do is just read it and not say anything, but no ... he has to come running his mouth on my post just because i have posted before. I do agree that he has great advice, very good advice, and i have used alot of it because i trust him. But him coming on my post and insulting me made me look lower at him. I like his advice, i like a lot of the advice, but most people post once on my post and then when they see it the next day and just blow it off instead of giving me some more information.

And also, they are on different topics, or i will post the same one because people get into arguments on stealth or B2, or like me and Kraynik... It is hard to get a post with good information without there being an arguement. I am also not dissing anyones information, people say invisible deck is a good one, i researched it and i ordered it because i liked what they said. Same with B2 and Stealth, i ordered both because of the pros and cons. RRTCM and Bobos new modern coin magic, I found RRTCM at my library and Bobos i ordered. All the advice, i research, and i dont only just make new posts to make them. So, Kraynik, stop spamming my posts and just give me some information. If you do not want to give me some information, then just skip my thread.

You even said on my last thread that i should go on ahead and make a new one because you started an arguement, so i followed your advice... once again, then you just insult me for starting a new one. Let us all just get back to what is really important (magic) and just stop arguing.

I call a treaty between me and Kraynik, no more spamming, insulting, or hurtful comments. Ill stop making threads on the same topic if you just stop insulting me.

Thanks for reading. Stop Arguing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:40 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Kraynik didn't insult you. He simply listed your previous threads on the same subject. If you found that hurtful, then you have a lot coming to you once you start performing magic in the real world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:10 pm 
born to perform.

I have insulted him in the past which I apologise for. I sent you a pm nicely clearing things up RAngel, so I'd appreciate it if you edited your post except for the treaty part, which I agree on. If you seriously want some more help, I'll recommend two products.

On the Spot with Gregory Wilson. All of your tricks so far are gimmicked, so I'd reccommend this DVD, as it teaches impromptu sleight of hand and misdirection magic. http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/vie ... sc&start=0 Read this review for some really good opinions on this DVD.

A Thumbtip with a DVD to go with it. If you get Darwin's TT DVD set, it comes with a TT as a bonus. This gimmick is the greatest one and can be applied to hundreds of effects. The classic is just a silk vanish, but the potential for a TT is far greater. Check out the list of tricks you can learn with Darwins. These tricks are good for stage, street, restaurant, kids shows, and parties.

PS, Everyone has their opinion on stealth pen and B2. I personally like stealth, but if you are going to use recap revistited from on the spot (the best trick on there) then you can use that and stealth pen for a great routine. Oz Pearlman does this. The reason B2 wouldnt be good is it has a big, fragile cap that would make things difficult, as well as a wide pen barrell. Just something to think about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:11 pm 

RAngel, if you think Kraynik insulted you, boy you have a real thin skin. He fpointed out that you posted the same question several times. He did not call you a spammer, nor did he accuse you of laziness because you didn't bother to search out and see if these questions were asked before.

Actually, he was polite with you. However, you have now been warned and others may really be insulting if the spamming continues.