View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: greed and 2 dollar window
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:22 pm 
Penguin

in all the "what street tricks should i do" threads people always do greed and the 2 dollar window. they are great effects so i was wondering: are they hard, can a 13 year old doing magic for 1 year do it, (withought revealing the trick) tell me about angles and all the things i need to know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:07 pm 
Penguin

both are really good tricks that reqire a little practice also 5 and 1 transpo is a really good trick that has better angles than both i suggest if you have the money get them all but if your looking for angles the one with the best angles is f and 1 transpo then go with 2 dollar window and then greed with the worst but he teaches you how to fix angle problems all can be used for street and are very visual but ive been caught on greed about 3 times but it was by my friends ive been caugt on 2 dollar window once and five and 1 ive never been caught on and got really good reactions i even showed the gimmick by accident and still never got caught so buy all if you can but if you cant. you should buy 5 and 1 transpo

Post subject: Re: greed and 2 dollar window
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:47 pm 
Penguin

Woehrle1 wrote:
in all the "what street tricks should I do" threads people always do greed and the 2 dollar window. they are great effects so I was wondering: are they hard, can a 13 year old doing magic for 1 year do it, (withought revealing the trick) tell me about angles and all the things I need to know.

Well you should be able to perform any trick without revealing it with practice. But i got greed when i was 13, and it is great. i highly reccomend all of Dan Gasrcia's work, he is great.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:04 pm 
Penguin

CEmagic wrote:
Woehrle1 wrote:
in all the "what street tricks should I do" threads people always do greed and the 2 dollar window. they are great effects so I was wondering: are they hard, can a 13 year old doing magic for 1 year do it, (withought revealing the trick) tell me about angles and all the things I need to know.

Well you should be able to perform any trick without revealing it with practice. But I got greed when I was 13, and it is great. I highly reccomend all of Dan Gasrcia's work, he is great.

it was because they hit my hand and i dropped it and it landed with the gimmick showing but none noticed it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:24 pm 
Penguin

I like the two dollar window personnaly, i know how to do 5 and 1 but its just not my kinda trick. I would like greed, but it is expensive. Im 13 and i do two dollar window everywhere and NEVER been caught.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:01 pm 
Penguin

both of these tricks are good with a little settup, and petty much anyone could do it. but i will give you a disclaimer, you have to mess the the money a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:50 am 
Penguin

greed is a good buy and 5 and 1 has better angles just my thoughts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:01 pm 
Penguin

CEmagic wrote:
Woehrle1 wrote:

Well you should be able to perform any trick without revealing it with practice. But I got greed when I was 13, and it is great. I highly reccomend all of Dan Gasrcia's work, he is great.

i highly reccomend you you spell garcia right. gosh. :D no but i seriously think you should get either 2 dolla window or 5 and 1. greed is a good trick its just really bad angles. or i suggest you get a TT and do a much cleaner bill switch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:08 pm 
Penguin

oooh hey i like that idea you make it dissapear then reach into you r pocket and show the greed bill and say "here it is" i might add that to my b-2,5and1, greed routine.

Last edited by dsingle on Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:29 pm 
Penguin

thank you everybody i got 2 dollar window and 5 and 1 transpo and am very satisfied