View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: just a bit of help please>>>>>>>>>>>
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:51 pm 
Penguin

i have 2 questions for anyone who can help. about the proPK M5 kit. well is it TOO strong. ive heard people say it can damage computers, TV's etc. is this true and if so how far away from electrical items do u have 2 be. also any one got any opinions on the ninja 1 or 2 videos from ellusionist. thanks

Post subject: Re: just a bit of help please>>>>>>>>>>>
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:05 pm 

Stay 2 feet from the electronics and you should be fine. Ninja 1 teaches you the pass and some variations, but you can learn the pass for free at many places, so it is a total ripoff. Ninja 2 is just fun to watch. Brads got personality that charms the presentation and is good at handling everyone from innocent shy people to rude people like im sure you've met on these forums. Youll also pick up a few good sleights. However, its too much $ for what its worth. Personally i think Brad Christian is as crooked and smooth as a con artists. He uses advertising techniques (fast music, color scheme etc.) that suck in especially new magicians. For example his 2 card monte for $20 (should be free) and invisible deck (should be $ 7), and the list goes on. So the only thing I'd recommend from that site is King Rising, and god is that good! My suggestions: run over to ellusionist and buy King, and then do the rest of your magic shopping here. Hope ive helped. Dan