View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Thread From Eye...thread to use.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:00 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 25 Dec 2006
Posts: 18
Hey what thread do I use to peform Thread From Eye by Wayne Houchin?
Help. thanks.



P.S. I Will not, repeat WILL NOT expose the method of this trick so please don't p.m. me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Thread From Eye...thread to use.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:53 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 24 Jun 2006
Posts: 6622
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
martrn3 wrote:
Hey what thread do I use to peform Thread From Eye by Wayne Houchin?
Help. thanks.



P.S. I Will not, repeat WILL NOT expose the method of this trick so please don't p.m. me.
First, I just have to say, this is not by Wayne Houchin. It's much older then him. I don't know why it keeps being credited to him, but it's not his effect.

And just regular thread should work. No matter what thread you use though, it's going to hurt.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:35 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 25 Dec 2006
Posts: 18
Well on all the videos I saw on this trick they use a white kinda thin thread...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:36 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 4635
Location: President of Cool People Clique-now accepting applications
martrn3 wrote:
Well on all the videos I saw on this trick they use a white kinda thin thread...


Then you should try using that.

Whatever is most comfortable for you?


-Rob


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:38 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 01 Jun 2006
Posts: 2743
Location: Posts:5479 President and head leader of the cannot join unless you are Serbian club!And also Canada
Starwarsfreak wrote:
martrn3 wrote:
Well on all the videos I saw on this trick they use a white kinda thin thread...


Then you should try using that.

Whatever is most comfortable for you?


-Rob


With this effect,nothing is comfortable.lol

-YNWA


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.