View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:51 pm 
born to perform.

woodham wrote:
I PROMISE I HAVE BEEN DOING MAGIC FOR 8 YEARS AND I JUST WANTED TO KNOW THAT ONE THING JEEZE

Okay you must be an expert.Oh I just forgot who wrote the book "Modern coin magic"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:23 pm 
Penguin

FINE! I will reveal to you the secret, just don't tell anyone else.

First you need 4 METEOR magnets only available at E llusionist! Once you have them, take 2 of them, and bury them in the grass, and stick two of them on the soles of your shoes. Stand on top of the grass where the magnets are buried and levitate. Make sure that the North and South poles of the magnets, match up. Opposite magnets attract while non opposits dont. So now when you stand on top of the magnets, it will lift you up about 3 feet and you will be floating. It is very hard to balance so be careful. The METEOR magnets were made by Brad Christian, and like I said ONLY sold at E llusionist! Good luck! Don't tell anyone I told you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:44 pm 
Emperor Penguin

The fun's over... DaveV was the nice guy and told him that we were just messing with him. Sorry, but your joke was ruined before you even posted it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:28 am 

Actually I was trying to hide the existence of the Meteor Magnets, but somebody blew it. :roll:

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:51 am 
born to perform.

Location: Vice-President of the Cannot define as to whether he is serious, joking, or being sarcastic club
I heard that sometimes they include meteor magnets in card wallets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:27 pm 
Penguin

I just read this thread... wow :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:24 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Yes, it is shocking, but he really does use magnets. Sorry to disappoint you... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:00 pm 
Penguin

adjones wrote:
Yes, it is shocking, but he really does use magnets. Sorry to disappoint you... :D

yep :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:27 pm 
born to perform.

Ok people, magnets? Very funny, you should treat this person with the treatment they deserve based on how much experience they claimed to have on here. So I will tell you how this works since no one else will:

Its not magnets, thats just dumb to say that. In fact, it has very little to do with his shoes. The secret that makes it work is hydrogen gas. Hydrogen gas is the lightest, and most buoyant gas that exists. So what you need to do is find some hydrogen gas. Its kind of like helium, but it has way more lifting power. So basically, you make a backpack into a balloon filled with hydrogen. If you want to perform it like Angel does, then you will have to make the more high-end version, which disguises the hydrogen balloon not as a backpack, but as a jacket instead. It doesn't look as funny as a backpack, so its better, but its harder to make look right.

Now once you have made the hydrogen balloon, and put it inside of a backpack, or made like a balloon that kind of wraps around your torso area for the jacket version, then you need to be able to get a little more lifting power to lift off of the ground.

You will already be very light, and you will probably have to practice walking normally being that light. All it takes to float up is to push up off of your toes, and you will float up a foot or two before you come back down.

Its one of the cleanest levitations out there, and one of the highest. Everyone thinks its magnets, but its really hydrogen gas. It was a really good idea, and shows how good of a magician Criss Angel is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:32 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Man, you should be banned for that! That secret is worth $100... you should be ashamed of yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:41 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Posts:5479 President and head leader of the cannot join unless you are Serbian club!And also Canada
thecooltonto wrote:
Ok people, magnets? Very funny, you should treat this person with the treatment they deserve based on how much experience they claimed to have on here. So I will tell you how this works since no one else will:

Its not magnets, thats just dumb to say that. In fact, it has very little to do with his shoes. The secret that makes it work is hydrogen gas. Hydrogen gas is the lightest, and most buoyant gas that exists. So what you need to do is find some hydrogen gas. Its kind of like helium, but it has way more lifting power. So basically, you make a backpack into a balloon filled with hydrogen. If you want to perform it like Angel does, then you will have to make the more high-end version, which disguises the hydrogen balloon not as a backpack, but as a jacket instead. It doesn't look as funny as a backpack, so its better, but its harder to make look right.

Now once you have made the hydrogen balloon, and put it inside of a backpack, or made like a balloon that kind of wraps around your torso area for the jacket version, then you need to be able to get a little more lifting power to lift off of the ground.

You will already be very light, and you will probably have to practice walking normally being that light. All it takes to float up is to push up off of your toes, and you will float up a foot or two before you come back down.

Its one of the cleanest levitations out there, and one of the highest. Everyone thinks its magnets, but its really hydrogen gas. It was a really good idea, and shows how good of a magician Criss Angel is.

If only you put that much effort into your regular posts :wink: . lol

-YNWA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:13 pm 
Penguin

OK ill tell you how to do it, first you need to buy invisibly wire about 8 ft of it andand attach it to your shoulders.. the magnets you put in your feet so the wire will make the magnets make you float.

yup :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:15 pm 
Emperor Penguin

jfox1111 wrote:
OK ill tell you how to do it, first you need to buy invisibly wire about 8 ft of it andand attach it to your shoulders.. the magnets you put in your feet so the wire will make the magnets make you float.

yup :lol:

That made absolutely no sense at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:19 am 
born to perform.

Location: Vice-President of the Cannot define as to whether he is serious, joking, or being sarcastic club
thecooltonto wrote:

After landing, I recommend doing any effect that involves fire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:28 am 
Penguin

SmokingMonkey wrote:
thecooltonto wrote:

After landing, I recommend doing any effect that involves fire.

Wouldn't that trick be called the "Criss Angel Self-Firework?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next