View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:51 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 04 Jul 2004
Posts: 2107
Location: San Diego
woodham wrote:
I PROMISE I HAVE BEEN DOING MAGIC FOR 8 YEARS AND I JUST WANTED TO KNOW THAT ONE THING JEEZE


Okay you must be an expert.Oh I just forgot who wrote the book "Modern coin magic"?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:23 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 77
FINE! I will reveal to you the secret, just don't tell anyone else.

First you need 4 METEOR magnets only available at E llusionist! Once you have them, take 2 of them, and bury them in the grass, and stick two of them on the soles of your shoes. Stand on top of the grass where the magnets are buried and levitate. Make sure that the North and South poles of the magnets, match up. Opposite magnets attract while non opposits dont. So now when you stand on top of the magnets, it will lift you up about 3 feet and you will be floating. It is very hard to balance so be careful. The METEOR magnets were made by Brad Christian, and like I said ONLY sold at E llusionist! Good luck! Don't tell anyone I told you!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:44 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
The fun's over... DaveV was the nice guy and told him that we were just messing with him. Sorry, but your joke was ruined before you even posted it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:28 am 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 10 Sep 2004
Posts: 8861
Location: Las Vegas
Actually I was trying to hide the existence of the Meteor Magnets, but somebody blew it. :roll:




:wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:51 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 3193
Location: Vice-President of the Cannot define as to whether he is serious, joking, or being sarcastic club
I heard that sometimes they include meteor magnets in card wallets.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:27 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 368
I just read this thread... wow :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:24 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
Yes, it is shocking, but he really does use magnets. Sorry to disappoint you... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:00 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 368
adjones wrote:
Yes, it is shocking, but he really does use magnets. Sorry to disappoint you... :D


yep :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:27 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 18 May 2006
Posts: 1784
Ok people, magnets? Very funny, you should treat this person with the treatment they deserve based on how much experience they claimed to have on here. So I will tell you how this works since no one else will:

Its not magnets, thats just dumb to say that. In fact, it has very little to do with his shoes. The secret that makes it work is hydrogen gas. Hydrogen gas is the lightest, and most buoyant gas that exists. So what you need to do is find some hydrogen gas. Its kind of like helium, but it has way more lifting power. So basically, you make a backpack into a balloon filled with hydrogen. If you want to perform it like Angel does, then you will have to make the more high-end version, which disguises the hydrogen balloon not as a backpack, but as a jacket instead. It doesn't look as funny as a backpack, so its better, but its harder to make look right.

Now once you have made the hydrogen balloon, and put it inside of a backpack, or made like a balloon that kind of wraps around your torso area for the jacket version, then you need to be able to get a little more lifting power to lift off of the ground.

You will already be very light, and you will probably have to practice walking normally being that light. All it takes to float up is to push up off of your toes, and you will float up a foot or two before you come back down.

Its one of the cleanest levitations out there, and one of the highest. Everyone thinks its magnets, but its really hydrogen gas. It was a really good idea, and shows how good of a magician Criss Angel is.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:32 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
Man, you should be banned for that! That secret is worth $100... you should be ashamed of yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:41 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 01 Jun 2006
Posts: 2743
Location: Posts:5479 President and head leader of the cannot join unless you are Serbian club!And also Canada
thecooltonto wrote:
Ok people, magnets? Very funny, you should treat this person with the treatment they deserve based on how much experience they claimed to have on here. So I will tell you how this works since no one else will:

Its not magnets, thats just dumb to say that. In fact, it has very little to do with his shoes. The secret that makes it work is hydrogen gas. Hydrogen gas is the lightest, and most buoyant gas that exists. So what you need to do is find some hydrogen gas. Its kind of like helium, but it has way more lifting power. So basically, you make a backpack into a balloon filled with hydrogen. If you want to perform it like Angel does, then you will have to make the more high-end version, which disguises the hydrogen balloon not as a backpack, but as a jacket instead. It doesn't look as funny as a backpack, so its better, but its harder to make look right.

Now once you have made the hydrogen balloon, and put it inside of a backpack, or made like a balloon that kind of wraps around your torso area for the jacket version, then you need to be able to get a little more lifting power to lift off of the ground.

You will already be very light, and you will probably have to practice walking normally being that light. All it takes to float up is to push up off of your toes, and you will float up a foot or two before you come back down.

Its one of the cleanest levitations out there, and one of the highest. Everyone thinks its magnets, but its really hydrogen gas. It was a really good idea, and shows how good of a magician Criss Angel is.


If only you put that much effort into your regular posts :wink: . lol

-YNWA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:13 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 141
OK ill tell you how to do it, first you need to buy invisibly wire about 8 ft of it andand attach it to your shoulders.. the magnets you put in your feet so the wire will make the magnets make you float.

yup :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:15 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
jfox1111 wrote:
OK ill tell you how to do it, first you need to buy invisibly wire about 8 ft of it andand attach it to your shoulders.. the magnets you put in your feet so the wire will make the magnets make you float.

yup :lol:


That made absolutely no sense at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:19 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 3193
Location: Vice-President of the Cannot define as to whether he is serious, joking, or being sarcastic club
thecooltonto wrote:
Ok people, magnets? Very funny, you should treat this person with the treatment they deserve based on how much experience they claimed to have on here. So I will tell you how this works since no one else will:

Its not magnets, thats just dumb to say that. In fact, it has very little to do with his shoes. The secret that makes it work is hydrogen gas. Hydrogen gas is the lightest, and most buoyant gas that exists. So what you need to do is find some hydrogen gas. Its kind of like helium, but it has way more lifting power. So basically, you make a backpack into a balloon filled with hydrogen. If you want to perform it like Angel does, then you will have to make the more high-end version, which disguises the hydrogen balloon not as a backpack, but as a jacket instead. It doesn't look as funny as a backpack, so its better, but its harder to make look right.

Now once you have made the hydrogen balloon, and put it inside of a backpack, or made like a balloon that kind of wraps around your torso area for the jacket version, then you need to be able to get a little more lifting power to lift off of the ground.

You will already be very light, and you will probably have to practice walking normally being that light. All it takes to float up is to push up off of your toes, and you will float up a foot or two before you come back down.

Its one of the cleanest levitations out there, and one of the highest. Everyone thinks its magnets, but its really hydrogen gas. It was a really good idea, and shows how good of a magician Criss Angel is.


After landing, I recommend doing any effect that involves fire.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:28 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Posts: 401
SmokingMonkey wrote:
thecooltonto wrote:
Ok people, magnets? Very funny, you should treat this person with the treatment they deserve based on how much experience they claimed to have on here. So I will tell you how this works since no one else will:

Its not magnets, thats just dumb to say that. In fact, it has very little to do with his shoes. The secret that makes it work is hydrogen gas. Hydrogen gas is the lightest, and most buoyant gas that exists. So what you need to do is find some hydrogen gas. Its kind of like helium, but it has way more lifting power. So basically, you make a backpack into a balloon filled with hydrogen. If you want to perform it like Angel does, then you will have to make the more high-end version, which disguises the hydrogen balloon not as a backpack, but as a jacket instead. It doesn't look as funny as a backpack, so its better, but its harder to make look right.

Now once you have made the hydrogen balloon, and put it inside of a backpack, or made like a balloon that kind of wraps around your torso area for the jacket version, then you need to be able to get a little more lifting power to lift off of the ground.

You will already be very light, and you will probably have to practice walking normally being that light. All it takes to float up is to push up off of your toes, and you will float up a foot or two before you come back down.

Its one of the cleanest levitations out there, and one of the highest. Everyone thinks its magnets, but its really hydrogen gas. It was a really good idea, and shows how good of a magician Criss Angel is.


After landing, I recommend doing any effect that involves fire.


Wouldn't that trick be called the "Criss Angel Self-Firework?"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.