View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Criss Angel levitation?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:58 pm 
Penguin

once somebody told me that when criss angel levitates he wears shoes that have powerful magnets in the soles and when he clicks his heels the magnets rise him up.is this true.and if it isnt how does he do it then :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[Please name your topics appropriately. Thanks-DV]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:02 pm 
Emperor Penguin

That would be exposure, which isn't allowed on these forums. But, if you really want to learn, here it is:

Criss Angel Levitation Revealed

Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT .READ NOW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:08 pm 
Emperor Penguin

woodham wrote:
once somebody told me that when criss angel levitates he wears shoes that have powerful magnets in the soles and when he clicks his heels the magnets rise him up.is this true.and if it isnt how does he do it then :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yep, he has very powerful magnets in his shoes. Also, before he does the levitation, he places some more powerful magnets on the ground). By clicking his heels together, and saying, "there's no place like home," he's able to levitate. You can't forget to say the saying though, that's what activates the magnets (which are rare meteor magnets. They will cost nearly $50 a peice).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:17 pm 
Penguin

where do you get these magnets please tell me i have been trying to find them for so long PLEASE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:20 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Dude, just buy the DVD on the link I gave you. It will save you money on the magnets, and it will teach you how to use them properly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:20 pm 
Penguin

At the link above.

Steve Helms

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:21 pm 

woodham wrote:
where do you get these magnets please tell me i have been trying to find them for so long PLEASE

He was KIDDING! Trust me, if you registered here simply to beg for secrets, I'll personally recommend your account be deleted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:25 pm 
Penguin

i am a skilled magician i have been doing magic for 8 years i am not just trying to beg for secrets i just wanted to know that one thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:26 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Well that one thing happens to be worth $100 dollars, and if you are truly an experienced magician, you would know that begging for secrets is WRONG.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:26 pm 

8 years and you asked a question like that? Sorry, you'll have to do better than that.

Better yet, just drop this and move on. The link was provided and your question was answered (except for the bogus magnet thing).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:36 pm 
Penguin

I PROMISE I HAVE BEEN DOING MAGIC FOR 8 YEARS AND I JUST WANTED TO KNOW THAT ONE THING JEEZE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:38 pm 
Emperor Penguin

There is now way that you've been doing magic for eight years and you still type like a ten year old. And it's not a little thing you're talking about, it's big. If you want to know that bad, well, you've been doing magic for eight years, you should be making money if you are as good as you say you are, so you should be able to save up a little bit and buy it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:42 pm 

Okay, enough. We don't have to keep pounding on him. If he's been in magic eight years, the quality of his writing will eventually prove it.

Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT .READ NOW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:48 pm 
born to perform.

woodham wrote:

It's really a simple answer.
How does he do it??

Verry well !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:42 pm 
Emperor Penguin

woodham wrote:
They are only available through the internet. The only supplier of these meteor magnets is based out of Uganda. Just type in Uganda, meteor magnets, into google, and I'm sure you will find these. Better yet though, if you just pm me your credit card information, I will order a couple of them for you.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next