View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: bisection
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:42 pm 
born to perform.

if you really want to get a crowd, get BISECTION from here at penguin or at andrew mayne's shockmagic.com

GO ANDREW! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:33 pm 
born to perform.

Thanks for the hot tip! I've been looking for a good trick I can rely on to get me a crowd of people. After all, a good magician is judged by his tricks, right?

Oh, and bisection really is great for a crowd surrounding you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:06 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Ruby city next to the Emerald city. Bob is wearing the Emerald Sneakers.
kraynik wrote:
Thanks for the hot tip! I've been looking for a good trick I can rely on to get me a crowd of people. After all, a good magician is judged by his tricks, right?

I can't tell if you are serious are not. I am wanting this but not sure. Can you do this surrounded? I also want to know if you can do Pocket sawing in half surrounded?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:08 pm 
Emperor Penguin

tupelo wrote:
kraynik wrote:

I can't tell if you are serious are not. I am wanting this but not sure. Can you do this surrounded? I also want to know if you can do Pocket sawing in half surrounded?

If you buy bisection the new dvd from andrew it is suppose to teach a way to perform bisection surrounded.

And pocket sawing in half comes with multiple ways to perform it, method wise. Some of them are for being surrounded. I do believe it says that in the description.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:58 am 
born to perform.

Location: Ruby city next to the Emerald city. Bob is wearing the Emerald Sneakers.
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
tupelo wrote:
kraynik wrote:

If you buy bisection the new dvd from andrew it is suppose to teach a way to perform bisection surrounded.

And pocket sawing in half comes with multiple ways to perform it, method wise. Some of them are for being surrounded. I do believe it says that in the description.
Thanks. I don't know which one I want now. I guess Bisection.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:42 pm 
born to perform.

Location: In a galaxy somewhere in the vicinity of Betelguese 5
Bisection is good, and it can be done surrounded, with a bit of a limitation. Your curtain would need to surround you, so you would use a hula hoop and sew it on, as well as sew up the open side.

Then you would need to make sure that your crowd stayed back a few feet, as they could not be right next to the curtain, able to peer over the top, as the secret might be exposed.

Great trick though. I like Andrew's stuff, as he has very simple solutions to seemingly impossible situations. Everything of his I have has that, Duh, why didn't I think of that? feeling, but then, that's why I perform, and not create.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:33 am 
Penguin

tupelo wrote:
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
tupelo wrote:
kraynik wrote:

Thanks. I don't know which one I want now. I guess Bisection.
get shrinker for good reactions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:57 am 
born to perform.

shrinker is really wierd i dont praticulary want it. IM THE LEPERCHAUN! (if you want more andrew mayne get Itricks podcasts for your ipod/or iphone, podcasts are free like here at penguin!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:19 pm 
Penguin

Yeah, the iTricks podcast are great. They even have over 1000 handpicked magic videos at www.itricks.tv

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:33 am 
Emperor Penguin

Yellowsocks- Are you a representative of itricks? Just wondering because You seem to add it in every one of your posts.

As for bisection, great effect. The only problem is that it can be awkward (as in holding up the curtain can pose difficulties. But just play around with it, and you're bound to get it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:28 am 
Penguin

Looks like a good trick.
Pretty cheap too.
I might pick it up when I get some extra cash.