View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: bisection
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:42 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 05 Dec 2003
Posts: 899
Location: in ur wires blockin ur internets
if you really want to get a crowd, get BISECTION from here at penguin or at andrew mayne's shockmagic.com

GO ANDREW! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:33 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Sep 2006
Posts: 3289
Location: The Shire
Thanks for the hot tip! I've been looking for a good trick I can rely on to get me a crowd of people. After all, a good magician is judged by his tricks, right?

Oh, and bisection really is great for a crowd surrounding you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:06 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 1038
Location: Ruby city next to the Emerald city. Bob is wearing the Emerald Sneakers.
kraynik wrote:
Thanks for the hot tip! I've been looking for a good trick I can rely on to get me a crowd of people. After all, a good magician is judged by his tricks, right?

Oh, and bisection really is great for a crowd surrounding you.
I can't tell if you are serious are not. I am wanting this but not sure. Can you do this surrounded? I also want to know if you can do Pocket sawing in half surrounded?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:08 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
tupelo wrote:
kraynik wrote:
Thanks for the hot tip! I've been looking for a good trick I can rely on to get me a crowd of people. After all, a good magician is judged by his tricks, right?

Oh, and bisection really is great for a crowd surrounding you.
I can't tell if you are serious are not. I am wanting this but not sure. Can you do this surrounded? I also want to know if you can do Pocket sawing in half surrounded?


If you buy bisection the new dvd from andrew it is suppose to teach a way to perform bisection surrounded.

And pocket sawing in half comes with multiple ways to perform it, method wise. Some of them are for being surrounded. I do believe it says that in the description.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:58 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 1038
Location: Ruby city next to the Emerald city. Bob is wearing the Emerald Sneakers.
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
tupelo wrote:
kraynik wrote:
Thanks for the hot tip! I've been looking for a good trick I can rely on to get me a crowd of people. After all, a good magician is judged by his tricks, right?

Oh, and bisection really is great for a crowd surrounding you.
I can't tell if you are serious are not. I am wanting this but not sure. Can you do this surrounded? I also want to know if you can do Pocket sawing in half surrounded?


If you buy bisection the new dvd from andrew it is suppose to teach a way to perform bisection surrounded.

And pocket sawing in half comes with multiple ways to perform it, method wise. Some of them are for being surrounded. I do believe it says that in the description.
Thanks. I don't know which one I want now. I guess Bisection.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:42 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 1549
Location: In a galaxy somewhere in the vicinity of Betelguese 5
Bisection is good, and it can be done surrounded, with a bit of a limitation. Your curtain would need to surround you, so you would use a hula hoop and sew it on, as well as sew up the open side.

Then you would need to make sure that your crowd stayed back a few feet, as they could not be right next to the curtain, able to peer over the top, as the secret might be exposed.

Great trick though. I like Andrew's stuff, as he has very simple solutions to seemingly impossible situations. Everything of his I have has that, Duh, why didn't I think of that? feeling, but then, that's why I perform, and not create.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:33 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 377
Location: Your worst nightmares
tupelo wrote:
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
tupelo wrote:
kraynik wrote:
Thanks for the hot tip! I've been looking for a good trick I can rely on to get me a crowd of people. After all, a good magician is judged by his tricks, right?

Oh, and bisection really is great for a crowd surrounding you.
I can't tell if you are serious are not. I am wanting this but not sure. Can you do this surrounded? I also want to know if you can do Pocket sawing in half surrounded?


If you buy bisection the new dvd from andrew it is suppose to teach a way to perform bisection surrounded.

And pocket sawing in half comes with multiple ways to perform it, method wise. Some of them are for being surrounded. I do believe it says that in the description.
Thanks. I don't know which one I want now. I guess Bisection.
get shrinker for good reactions


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:57 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 05 Dec 2003
Posts: 899
Location: in ur wires blockin ur internets
shrinker is really wierd i dont praticulary want it. IM THE LEPERCHAUN! (if you want more andrew mayne get Itricks podcasts for your ipod/or iphone, podcasts are free like here at penguin!)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:19 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 13 May 2006
Posts: 138
Location: Do you really care?
Yeah, the iTricks podcast are great. They even have over 1000 handpicked magic videos at www.itricks.tv


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:33 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 24 Jun 2006
Posts: 6622
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
Yellowsocks- Are you a representative of itricks? Just wondering because You seem to add it in every one of your posts.

As for bisection, great effect. The only problem is that it can be awkward (as in holding up the curtain can pose difficulties. But just play around with it, and you're bound to get it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:28 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 06 Jul 2007
Posts: 384
Location: Denver, CO
Looks like a good trick.
Pretty cheap too.
I might pick it up when I get some extra cash.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.