View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: pro PK / M5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:08 am 
Penguin

i know there have been posts on this before. but i really need to know. is it worth it???? ive heard loads of different opinions so can i please have any opinions or reviews on it. also where is the best place to buy it?? thanks

Post subject: Re: pro PK / M5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:57 am 

This has to stop. Look at the reviews you'll find within the first five messages of almost every forum! That said, I will give my last and final review of the M5: is it worth it? yes. let me repeat that. Because it seems to bear repeating. The M5 is worth it. Look at the top seven to the right of your screen. I want you to start there. The Raven- skip it, the M5 will do the job. D'Lite- get it, but two of em. Scotch&Soda- if you want, but M5 can do a variation. Learn to Levitate- skip it, and do a google search. M5- get it!!! Stealth Pen- skip it, its overrated. The Time Machine- skip it, too expensive for one trick. SO that leaves the M5 and 2 d'lites for $ 100. JUST DO IT. You're just not gonna get more for your money. Its a misconception- the M5 is a ton of tricks. A TON. I use it three times in my routine, and all three tricks seem to have nothing to do with each other. And anyone that tells you its a bad trick, just opened it up a half hour ago. Sure you can swim under water, but wouldnt it be nice to have a snorkel. THIS IS A TOOL. It will make your magic better. You will use it all the time. You JUST CANT GO WRONG. So please, penguin forums. Leave it at this. Stop asking questions about the M5 and getting the same responses. Get it. Period. And if you do have a completely original question about the M5, or any trick, have the courtesy to look at the forums first. Thanks. Dan.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:58 am 

And the best absolute cheapest place to buy it is here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:14 pm 
born to perform.

Ok, I have an original question about the M5. I have had no interest in it up to this point, but I think that would change in an instant if there was a video showing what amazing things you can do with it. I understand that it is a tool. Ok, so tell us... what are your favourite most amazing effects you do with it? Specifically, what effects can be done in a street magic(i.e. not sitting at a table) type of setting?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:07 pm 
Penguin

Look for the preview at Ellusionist.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:12 pm 

Adrian, go to www.ellusionist.com, they have a great great demo video of the potential and his working on the street. Now I wouldnt buy it at ellusionist, but id definitly go there just to check out the video. You'll see it on the front page it says M5 (Voodoo)