Ok now this is beginning to bother me. When I hear people say “if you want to learn magic spend all you money in it” that to me is very wrong thinking like that, magician have to share their knowledge with one another to be successful in becoming a better magician, sure its good to buy stuff like books, videos and gimmicks but one can’t always buy all that you see. I am very lucky to have found a group of magicians that are willing to help you in whatever you have problems with or just to talk magic. I am not saying that every person that comes here and ask you the explanation for a trick you are going to give it to him, all I am saying is that if you have time and this person is really serious in learning how to perform them and not just to see how they are done well then you help him and he might even help you back some day. So this is my point of view in this subject I hope I haven’t offended anyone but that’s how I feel. LIP you are very young and that is good to start in such a young age so don’t let your self down because you can’t find people to help you in performing magic. I my self am starting in magic I just started 4 months ago practicing this type of art. I am not planning to live by magic I really take magic as a hobby to have fun. I’ll give you some links to start searching some cool tricks and some great advices from people that really know what they are talking about so here are a few;
http://www.superhandz.com – awesome flourishes videos http://www.geocities.com/jhnsnoot/
- really cool free tricks http://ghettomagic.50megs.com/
- you can find tricks here also. http://www.zippotricks.com
– cool tricks http://pentix.modenstudios.com
–pen manipulation http://www.magicvideodepot.com/
- really cool demos with web cams this site have helped me a lot, try see if you can figure out some tricks. http://expertmagic.com/
- this is a really good site for getting advices from experience magician that really see magic as it should be.