View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:28 pm 

DaveV wrote:
Looks pretty good. The size is a bit small for a busking table though. 16" won't cover the typical tray stand dimensions. You're on the right track though, although for that price a yard of fabric (36"x52") will cover a lot more. It should work if you just centered it on a table top but of course it wouldn't go all the way to the edges.

Dave, I disagree with you. My busking table is a tray stand with a top that is 12" X 24" This is all the room I need. I bought Jimmy Talksalot"s new book and am working on writing a new show that doesn't use a table at all. I have all the effects worked out and the kid's show patter but writing the patter for adults and kids is what's taking the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:20 pm 

Paddy, I can't disagree with you if that's what yours measures. The two that I have are both 16x20 across the top so I need something at least that big unless I want the ends sticking out. He's talking about doing a Gazzo style C&B routine and for that you do better with more space. That's not a hard and fast rule of course, whatever works for you is fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:48 pm 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:
I bought Jimmy Talksalot"s new book and am working on writing a new show that doesn't use a table at all. I have all the effects worked out and the kid's show patter but writing the patter for adults and kids is what's taking the time.

Jimmy's book is on my "Next thing to buy" list. I watched a few of his videos and was blown away by the fact that he was using neither a table nor a loud speaker.

"Surely they where as gods who wrote this guy's routine."