View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:33 pm 
Penguin

these are the best cups ;) http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=38

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:16 am 
Penguin

fletch7777777 wrote:

Lol yep!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:06 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Waiting as a final load under a very large set of cups. It is dark......
fletch7777777 wrote:

Those and the uday ones. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:12 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Waiting as a final load under a very large set of cups. It is dark......
I want to get a set of Gazzo's so bad! Right now I have the Magic Makers Brass Street Cups, which are fine, but I still want Gazzo's. I am aware that RNT2 is no longer making Gazzo authorized cups, but are these the same cups? http://www.rnt2.com/product.aspx?productno='467' ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:30 pm 
born to perform.

Bicycle12 wrote:
I want to get a set of Gazzo's so bad! Right now I have the Magic Makers Brass Street Cups, which are fine, but I still want Gazzo's. I am aware that RNT2 is no longer making Gazzo authorized cups, but are these the same cups? http://www.rnt2.com/product.aspx?productno='467' ?

Yes they are. They just had to change the name because Gary Animal is now making cups on his own - so RNT2 changed the name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:27 pm 

Be careful, be VERY CAREFUL buying from RNT2. I have heard many stories on other forums about them taking the money and then the buyer not receiving the cups. Jake has all kinds of excuses like "lost in the mail" but EVERYONE I know that tried to buy the cups has had to file a complaint with PayPal.

Be warned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:38 pm 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:
Be careful, be VERY CAREFUL buying from RNT2. I have heard many stories on other forums about them taking the money and then the buyer not receiving the cups. Jake has all kinds of excuses like "lost in the mail" but EVERYONE I know that tried to buy the cups has had to file a complaint with PayPal.

Be warned.

I don't personally know Jake, but that doesn't seem like him. It seems like he is a very personable, honest person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:40 pm 
born to perform.

ayli wrote:
Bicycle12 wrote:

Yes they are. They just had to change the name because Gary Animal is now making cups on his own - so RNT2 changed the name.

They also changed the saddle for distinction. Are they as good? I talked to Jake a little bit ago, and he said the same thing. They are over $100 cheaper, so I'll be getting a set! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:47 pm 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:

Be warned.

I know shipping from Jake can take a while, but I have never heard of anyone not receiving cups. Personally, the cups i bought from Jake took two weeks to get to me, but I did get them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:20 am 
born to perform.

how do the penguin cups compare (quality/durability/weight etc..)? because i'm looking at getting a set of those on promo with my next order (if it goes over $300, and the promo is still on :lol: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:00 pm 
born to perform.

elipark wrote:
how do the penguin cups compare (quality/durability/weight etc..)? because i'm looking at getting a set of those on promo with my next order (if it goes over $300, and the promo is still on :lol: )

Compare to what? They are Magic Makers cups, so the quality is never fully there. If you are serious about cups, go with RNT2. If you are not fully sure, I guess you could go with these. The mouth is pretty small, so you can't really get good visibility for shows other than close- up. The weight I do not know about. Brett Sherwood cups are heavier, but they are also a little bit bigger, so I really can't help you there. People say that they are work horses, so they might be durable. They are a pretty good set for the double- digits, but like I said, they are Magic Makers, so expect some issues ( Inside not finished, Weighted wrong, etc..) For free though, why not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:48 pm 

Be careful dealing with jake at RNT2. On another forum there is a BIG discussion about Jake not sending the cups you ordered until you file a complaint with PayPal, he then sends the order the next day. His daughter, Epiphany, claims she now runs the company but the same tactics are being used.

Too many people have all had the same complaint.

Paddy