View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: whats wrong with it...?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:52 am 
Penguin

I just got this trick called find the hole....(if you don't have it find it!) but anywho...it comes with 4 rubber sheets...but after about 5 times of doing the trick they turn yellow were you push the coin through.. I have washed my hands before doing it I have washed the coins I have gone and got new coins...still turns colors......why is that? and can I fix it?

Post subject: Re: whats wrong with it...?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:19 am 
Penguin

Heya Kid, the answer is NO you can't do anything to stop it from turning yellow. No matter how hard you scrub the rubber latex sheets will still turn yellow due to the oils in your skin. Yes, we all have it and you can't get rid of it. So, here's a quick fix, go to your local drug store or even CVS, Duane Reade, Genovese, etc. and get a box of rubber latex gloves. If you cut the 'back of the hand' part off you'll find this should solve the problem. I used to have something similar to "find the hole" and this substitute worked great. Just remember, the latex in the glove is a bit thinner than the sheets that came with it so you have to be a bit more careful. An even cheaper way to go is if you know someone who works in a hospital.

Post subject: Re: whats wrong with it...?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:21 am 
Penguin

Hey thanks! i am sure it was an old trick i just got it and it has everyone stumped so i think very high of it...i will get some gloves and check that out thanks alot....~Dan~