View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mirco ITR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:48 pm 
Penguin

Is this a good trick to buy? How many effects are possible with it?

Post subject: Re: Mirco ITR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:02 pm 
Penguin

it's not a trick it's something to do tricks with. Yes, get it it'll help you lots of you take good care of it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:06 pm 

It's a great utility that will allow you to perform a great many effects. It's really only limited by your imagination.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:02 am 
Penguin

You know, in the past, I've never been a big fan of ITR's in general. They just break so easily. I don't mean the thread, but the inner workings. I've had one before and it just kept tangling up inside and whatnot. Finally it just broke entirely and I said screw it, I don't need this crap frankly. So I've never bought another one since. They're not even that expensive, they just are a pain in the [edited] to maintain. Then again, my bad experience may not translate. It may well be that I simply bought an el cheapo ITR. Keep in mind, when I bought mine, the ITR concept was still fairly new and mine was one of the first models (or at least I think so). It was a long thin tube (about 8-9 inches long and about 2-3 cm wide) with long string-like rubber bands inside and a small spool of microfilament on the inside. I hear since then they have newer better models but I just haven't been interested. If you're looking at the micro-ITR, I hear that they have one that is built into a pen. I've been kinda thinking of getting one and then modifying the pen into a pen through anything so that it's two effects in one. Just an idea though. The effect of the ITR is a nice on though. It's a great piece of kit for small levitations. If you do closeup work in a bar or walk around at any event or place where the lighting isn't spot on or very bright (like outdoors) it's almost impossible to see the thread under low light so you can do some fairly insane stuff. I'd say an ITR along with a PK kit is enough to convince people that you really are the second coming. So the effect is great. It's just whether your up for the hassle that comes with an ITR. That's up to you. Best Regards, Mark.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 11:35 pm 
born to perform.

Buy the gator ITR it is small and helps out alot better then the long ones.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 8:13 am 
Penguin

I have have had an ITR for quite a while and I really love mine. I have had no problems with it whatsoever. I have the kevlar thread and it has only broken twice in the 6 months I have owned it. I love it. Just my 2 cents.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 8:16 pm 
Penguin

get the stealth retractor or the hummingbird reel they are sooooo much better than the mechanical itr's this will be one of the things that will make you look like a pro and you will use it every chance possible i promise go for the more expensive MUCH better quality reels

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 8:02 pm 
born to perform.

ITRs will help you accomplish alot of levitating effects. I think that debdig is right, though. Get the Hummingbird Reel if you ask me. StreetMan.