I'm newbie here, on penguin forums. My name's Tomas. I'm doing magic for about 1-2 years. I want to be Street magician, who works with 1-10 people (not a busker). I just want to do tricks while work around on the streets. I have 1 problem. I'm not performing much to people. So, I decided to go outside. It would be a good live practise and I'll get more confidence when I'm doing magic. But I have one problem. I have never create routines before.
This is my created routine:
1. (Opener): A French Drop ( or another coin vanish)
2. (Middle): Frozen by Adam Grace
3. (Middle): Sniful by Wayne Houchin
4. (Closer): Liquid Metal Morgan Strebler
Second: (Cards routine)
1. (Opener): Invisible Deck routine
2. (Middle): Clutch by Oz Pearlman
3. (Middle): 2 CM
4. (Closer): .44 by Daniel Garcia
I know those are bad, but can you comment, what's wrong and why? What i should change or smth like that. If you have a free time, maybe you can remake routine from this list of tricks.
1. Biddle Trick
2. 2 CM
3. Torn Too by Daniel Garcia
4. A trick, wich is familiar with Stigmata (idk the name of that trick)
5. .44 by Daniel Garcia
6. Frozen by Adam Grace
, Lipstick trick by Criss Angel
8. Tattoo Joe by Justin Miller
9. Raven Coin vanish
10. Sniful by Wayne Houchin
11. Invisible Deck routine
12. Somethink "From on the spot"
13. Liquid Metal
14. Reperation by John Lovick
15. Clutch by Oz Pearlman
16. Factory Sealed by Nick Verna
17. 5 speed by Chris Kenner
Maybe you can suggest really great tricks for street magic. It would really cool, too!
So, yea, that's all.
P.S. Ofc sorry for my bad english.. ;P Peace.
P.S.S Thx for waisting Your time ;D