View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PLEASE HELP WITH THE RAVEN !!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:59 am 
Penguin

so: the story:
I bought raven from a man. A relative connected me with that person, he lves like 200 km away from me, and my father went to buy it.
The thing now is that he didn't send me the instructions, and my father sure didn't know what to ask for. I don't want to tell my father now to go back, because he'll make a big deal out of nothing. :!:

Now, what i want is if someone is willing to send me some detailled instructions.
I've coresponded with Peedldude and I own him lots of 10x BUT it didn't offered me some deep details because he said it's to much wo write and he doesn't have something to mail me.

So, if you are KIND and mail me some e-book or a *.doc with instructions, please! I'm looking at it like a stupid chicken and that's all.
If you want to make sure i have raven , please make me say something about it or so... Peedldude did. :cry:

Sow? I hope you'll help even if I didn't bought it from penguin. :oops:

But, in two months, i'll surely buy something from here (that's when my mom will make an international VISA) :)

Send me a private msg if you're willing to help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:50 pm 
Penguin

The thing is even with the instructions it is difficult to start out with. So with us trying to explain it to you really won't get you anywhere. I think. But what I do think you should do is order the Raven video with Chuck Leach. It has everything from set up to showing your hands empty. It has everything. I don't think our help will help you much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:58 pm 
Emperor Penguin

"I don't want to tell my father now to go back, because he'll make a big deal out of nothing."

How did you contact him to buy it? If you know his phone number or address, call or write him and have him send you the instructions by mail. Or you could have him scan them and fax them too you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:58 pm 
Penguin

ok so. I phoned the man, said that he had it for a long time and he doesn't have the instructions anymore. That's the reason he didn't sent me.
I think i just have to wait for another 2 months, for my mum to make her international visa card and then, to see what i can get from the net.

:( :( :( :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 4:50 pm 

even better you could get the video

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:28 pm 

I don't know if this is most elaborate scheme for getting exposure or otherwise, but I've lost the instructions myself. I have the video though and recommend it 1000 times over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:36 pm 
Penguin

i dont have it but couldnt someone scan the instructions on their computer and email it as an attachment?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:41 pm 
born to perform.

Try to watch videos of the Raven and try to figure it out that way. You put the coin on the specs hand, wave your hand over the coin and it is gone. If you have the equiptment, this won't be to hard for you to figure out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:35 am 
Penguin

ok so, i still look at it like a stupid. but, anyway, if noone is willing to help, i'll just wait.

Anyway, thanks for discussing the subject