View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Raven
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:36 am 
Penguin

I know the raven is a gimmick. <br>But before i get it, i want to know im getting my moneys worth. <br> <br>What exactly is it? Do you wear something around your hand or something? <br> <br>And how long will it last, and the nickel that comes with it. Does it last long enough too? <br> <br>thank you!

Post subject: Re: Raven
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:40 pm 
born to perform.

YOu don't really expect us to tell you hoew it works, do you? It is well made in my opinion, and doesn't look like it will break unless you really misuse it. THe nickle is the same as the Ickle Pickle Nickel, it's sturdy but again, if misuded it will be ruined, like most other magic gimmicks. It's agood buy, it great for the money, you wont regret it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 11:59 am 
Penguin

the raven is great all around it is definitely worth the money and the practice. it will last you a long long time. the nickel should last too but if it doesn't a replacement is only like three bucks. YOUr hands are clean before and after the vanish i like to let people examine my hands afterward to make sure theres nothing funny there

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:23 pm 
Penguin

hey i have the raven. But i was wandering, how u show your hands empty in the begining of the trick, my aim sn is mykey0685. thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:33 pm 
born to perform.

OK, I'll try to tell you this without giving it away. Using the Raven brake, keep the Raven in reach of your fingers. Show your hands empty, then set it up, then they are empty at the end.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:02 pm 
Penguin

yes this street magic trick is the best i have used it many times on people on the streets when you get this you will find that it only come with 1 gimmick nickel you should perchase the gimmick quarter for more effects

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:04 pm 
Penguin

yes it will last for years and yes you wear a special magnet in ur hand ps use the fishing wire they give you you will figure it out when you get it

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:15 pm 
Penguin

There are a couple of better ways shown on the video. You can show your hands clean WITH the Raven attached. Very Clean and prevents any awkward moves trying to connect it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:37 pm 
Penguin

Buy Bobo's Modern Coin Magic for 1/4 the price. You will learn coin handling that will let you do everything you can do with a Raven...and much more. You can do it all with borrowed coins, or with things other than coins. With or without a shirt on. Of course, you have to practice...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:44 am 
Penguin

If you REALLY want to knock their socks off, get the PK Pro kit. With the right handling, your hands are ALWAYS empty and the gimmick is ten times more powerfull for even freakier effects. Imagine your spectator choses a card and it is shuffeled into the deck. The deck is place on the table and with a wave of your hand, the deck cuts ITSELF to the chosen card. No strings or wax to get caught with.