View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: my tricks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:30 pm 
Penguin

I am 13 years old and I want to become a street magician. I already have the Raven and the Brainwave deck. Does anyone know of anymore good tricks? Nick

Post subject: Re: my tricks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:07 pm 
Penguin

hey man, you should learn some slieght of hand. i would recomend DVDs and also Card College Books. but hey e-mail me and we can talk heyitsbrian02@netscape.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:37 pm 
Penguin

get the the new pro pk kit a.k.a. the micro5 it' a great trick or should i say tricks ,you can do as many tricks as you want with it so check it out on the website.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:10 pm 

email me at DJSYankees@hvc.rr.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:51 pm 
Penguin

Another good trick to learn is the Kundalini Rising. It is really easy to do, but it get huge reactions from your spectators.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 10:38 am 
Penguin

i am 13 years old two and i do a lot of tricks at my school and sometimes on the street but if your looking for coin magic get the scoth and soda great for all ages and and the bitting quarter a nother one is the pen thru quarter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:40 pm 
Penguin

hey magic21 if u are promoting the micro5 for as many tricks as you want why are u asking for tricks in the post above this????? -Nick-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:34 am 
Penguin

OMG SHUT UP YOU ALL EXCEPT FOR THE GUY THAT SAID TO GET DVD's! You all are directing him the wrong way! here email me at gtxby33@yahoo.com ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:25 pm 
Penguin

I totally agree with gtxby33!!! The good stuff comes from the DVD's and books. At this earlyt stage Nick...try to stay away from the gimmicks and you will grow faster and become a better magician than you will with gimmicks. I have loads of DVD's and books to recommend for someone at your age!!! email me! magicace888@aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:06 pm 
Penguin

JB bobos modern coin magic is the best you willl be happy with that. but it is also cool to get some gimmicks, i thuink hollow is great

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:01 pm 
Penguin

I have two ideas. 1.) Use a Svengali deck, a very easy deck to learn to use. 2.) Learn some tricks with a normal deck, too. One of my best tricks comes from the use of a regular deck.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:53 am 
Penguin

I think that Micheal Ammar easy to master videos are excellent. I have learned a lot from them and think that they have some of the best tricks on them. They are quite easy to perform and he uses a regular deck in his card miracles videos. I would recommend these to anyone young or old.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:27 pm 
Penguin

And what "trick" is this?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:54 pm 
Penguin

I agree that you should get some books and video better yet DVD's. DO NOT get the PK M5 it will be to big and heavy for you to do street work unless you are a really big guy. Mark Wilson has some great books. Learn some tricks with everyday items it has a greater effect. Like jumping rubber bands. Coin sleights are great to start working on, you always build on these. Good fortune be with you!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:24 pm 

Any kid who wants to be a streetmagician DOES NOT need to be directed to a bunch of floo floo fake tricks. If he really wants to be a magician, he needs to learn the real deal, not all this Svengali deck fluff self working fake stuff. A balance of gimmick and real sleight is needed for a good magician, and the latter needs to really be focused on. If you really want to get some good advice from someone who's been in the streetmagic field for years, give me a shout: streetmagic5@hotmail.com