View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: coin magic
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:56 pm 
Penguin

ok i got a lot of street magic they are preety good but what do you think is the best coin trick that is less then 20 dollars thanx

Post subject: Re: coin magic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 1:48 pm 
born to perform.

scotch and soda.......not sure what it costs but easy and effective

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:54 pm 
Penguin

my friend hes that one and we have a lot of the same things two so what else

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:38 pm 
Emperor Penguin

CIG (Pen, rolled up bill) THRU QUARTER..., TWENTY ONE CENT TRICK (or Sixty One Cent Trick, Dollar Thirty Five Trick, Two Eighty Five Trick, they are all the same, just made with different coins)..., OKITO BOX..., The apparatus that comes with IMPOSSIBLE MATRIX is great for producing or vanishing a coin..., COIN SQUEEZE, nice attractive apparatus and the price is right. These are just a few, look thru the Coin section for more.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 9:56 pm 
Penguin

The BEST investment in coin magic for less than $20.00 is Modern Coin Magic by JB Bobo. Is it an instant gratification gimmicked trick...NO. But it is a veritable encyclopedia of all things coin magic. You probably couldn't learn everything in it in 10 years. It is an indespensible learning tool for magic with coins. In the long run it will do more for you than any gimmicked effects you can buy because you will be ready for magic any time there is a coin around.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:21 pm 
Penguin

The best coin trick you can buy is a coin magic book or video. That is where the good stuff is. Personally I hate Scotch and Soda. You will find better stuff in a book or a video. SO MUCH BETTER!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:22 pm 
Penguin

Oh and I completely agree with Derren!!! That book is the bible of all coin magic and you will find an infinate amount of coin magic to ddo for your $20. Cheers to Darren! You've got brains!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:06 pm 
Penguin

i think the best coin trick under $20 is 3 in 1 quarter!!! I get huge reactions!!! and you get to keep the 25 cents!!!soon you will get your money back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:08 am 
Penguin

I agree with streetmagician1234. I think the best kind of street magic (Opinion!) is the kind that uses things the audience is familiar with. I mean in no way to diss anything, but I don't think too many people on the street are used to seeing a centavo (remember, I'm talking about street magic, not magic in general). The audience can relate to cards and coins. However, I tend to go more for coins because, with the help of a bit of sleight of hand, you can actually borrow the coin, thus eliminating any doubt that it was fake. And, the three in one coin is the best for your dollar. It's less money than all 3 combined, and it doesn't take up as much space as all 3 would. But also, don't miss out on cig thru coin! I KILL my audiences with this one!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:29 pm 
Penguin

THE SCOTCH AND SODA!!!!!! it is only about $15. It is amazing and impossible to figure out!!!!