View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: i got some questions....
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:53 pm 
Penguin

ok my first question is how many of you use a stripper deck? i was just wondering because i thought about buying it but now i decided not to? is it worth it? well my next question is about my ambitious card routine well i have like 4 or 5 effects(false shuffle, DL, glide, and another one which involeves doing a doble lift and hiding the first in it and it hides the top card, chosen card, and then putting them face up on the deck then turinig it over and taking the top upside down card placing it on the bottom and then cutting leaving their card upside down) but i need more tricks if anyone could help just post or email me at fozziebearx@yahoo.com

Post subject: Re: i got some questions....
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 9:32 pm 
Penguin

the stripper deck is my favorite deck, i do alot of card tricks, the stripper deck is very versitile.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 9:34 pm 
Penguin

the stripper deck is my favorite deck, i do alot of card tricks, the stripper deck is very versitile.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:29 am 
Penguin

email me at gtxby33@yahoo.com fozziebear.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:19 pm 
Penguin

There are tons of ambitious card moves in video DVD's and books. Literally HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS! You will be able to find some of those with ease. As for the stripper deck. I don't like it at all. I can do way more with a regular deck than I can with a gaffed deck like the stripper deck. I think that it is more fun to do it with a regular deck because it is more of a challenge and the magic is better!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:45 am 
Penguin

I think that a regular deck is better too. But, it all depends on what you want to do with a deck.If you want to do something like turn all the cards into the choosen card then the svengali deck is good. I use both but use a real deck more often, because it can be inspected and i cant get in trouble as much.So the point is,only you can tell if it is worth it.As far as the ambituis card routine, get a dvd or video like the ohters say.Micheal ammar has a good version on his easy to master card miracles volume two.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 10:28 pm 
Penguin

I use a stripper deck, and just bought another. The price @ Penguin Magic is great, It usually sells for about 15$. I highly recommend it . Many Routines!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:19 pm 
Penguin

A stripper deck really does make ordinary card tricks seem a lot more impossible, I think it should be in every magician's bag... but for an ambitious card routine... I wouldn't use one. I always start my ambitious routines with a brand new deck of cards, and finish with Daryl's gimmick that rises a card to the top with rope tied around it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:37 pm 
Penguin

I have a stripper deck and it's very good for card control..ie getting their choosen card to the top, bottom, or whatever. As far as the ambitious card routine goes I HIGHLY recomend Daryl's Ambitious card dvd/video. And btw if you get the vidoe, go ahead and order the Ultimate Ambition gimick as well, because once you see the routine Daryl teaches, and see the gimick in use, you'll definetly want one!