View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: loops, web and hummer card
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:35 am 
Penguin

hey people...can give me some details on loops, the web, and hummer card? like everything except the secret (of course)... loops: how strong is it? how long can it last? the web: how real is the spider? how undetectable is it? hummer card: does it really fly? can be done closeup? thanx i really appreciate it...

Post subject: Re: loops, web and hummer card
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:44 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Loops are good but they have a limited "width". The strength depends on how you handle them and how much weight you put on them. The Hummer Card can really "fly" but it takes a lot of practice. Can't be done close up, must be done standing and from a distance of about 6 feet. The Web I can't comment on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 6:24 pm 
Penguin

for the web, put the fur on the spider and while it doesn't look real if you're staring, it will give'em a good scare almost everytime. I do the hummer card but I do it with a coin and while it should be done from a distance, in the right atmosphere it can be done from a foot away. And as Frijid said the loops depends on how you handle them and all that but they're definitly pretty good investments.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:11 pm 
Penguin

the only effect i can comment on is the web, if you have 10 bucks, and want a powerful card tricks, get it!! it is a 10 star trick and worth the money, during the trick the spectator has to wave his hands right, well they cant see how real it is, just that its a spider on their hand, so they freak out or whatever, and realize, its fake...but..how'd it get there is their question. beautiful effect. -blackjack

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:11 am 
Penguin

thanx very much...for loops, how long does it like take to break? is it very fragile? can u wear all day long without fear of breaking it? for hummer card, how was the audience's effects? and for the web, how realistic is the spider, how shocking is it to the spectator?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:16 pm 
born to perform.

Yo, i have the hummer card, and the audience will freak...especially laymen. Magicians are facinated, but not in the same way as non-magicians. Fun to do, need to practice though.There are no real angles except they can't stand right behind you. The web, don't have it...it was very easy for me to figure out, though.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 1:37 pm 

Loops are great...I use them all the time. Never leave home without one setup. You will have to invest in more at some point, as they don't last forever, but its well worth the small investment every now and then. The web, great trick, freaks em out everytime. The spider, when you glare at it, is not extremely real looking, but it doesn't matter because people barely look at it before they totally flip out. Freaks out the fellas as much as the ladies. Just be careful, I have made a few women cry from this one. Seriously.