View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: the bat and the raven
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 4:56 am 
Penguin

thanx very much on your comments...what about the bat? are the rings gimmicked? is the bat worth it? any details on the bat u guys can give me? oh yah...for the raven. i have it...but i like misplaced my manual the moment i opened the box...can someone teach me how to do the raven with short sleeves how to show your hands empty before the performance? i've tried everything but it always seems obvious when i do it with short sleeves.

Post subject: Re: the bat and the raven
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:09 am 
Emperor Penguin

"are the rings gimmicked?" No. "is the bat worth it?" Yes. "any details on the bat u guys can give me?" Not much we can tell you without giving up the secret. "oh yah...for the raven. i have it...but i like misplaced my manual the moment i opened the box" Gimme a break! If you bought it from Penguin you can discuss the Raven in the Penguin's Only section...we can't give out the secrets on these General boards.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:13 am 
Penguin

ok fine...i like didn't even ask for the secret. and btw, i didn't get the raven from penguin. i got it from a local store. and i do have the raven, otherwise i won't be asking such relavant questions to the raven right?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:59 am 
Penguin

Anyway, isn't the "empty hand move" and the "short sleeve" thing in the Bat video, not the manual? Maybe not the "empty hand move" but I'm pretty sure the "short sleeve" thing is. PEACE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:01 am 
Penguin

Anyway, isn't the "empty hand move" and the "short sleeve" thing in the Bat video, not the manual? Maybe not the "empty hand move" but I'm pretty sure the "short sleeve" thing is. PEACE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:48 am 
Penguin

No it is not worth it and neither are you...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 3:25 am 
Emperor Penguin

gtxby33....we need Moderators on these boards just to keep rude people like you in line.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 9:27 am 
born to perform.

We also need lifeguards for the gene pool...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 10:53 am 
born to perform.

Do yall have anything better to do then fight on these boards,, maybe practice your magic.......COME ON you guys are something else people come here to ask for advice and you want to shoot them down like your better then them......Well I can see who will be at the top and the ones who will still be in here making fun of the others that are at the top..........OLD MAN WITH KIDDY MAGIC!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:29 pm 
Penguin

The fact is that the majority of the people on these forums are gimmick maniac street magic kids who have no clue what they are talking about and haven't taken the initiative to learn from a good book or video because they've been steered in the wrong direction by others here. I cannot stand the people here who are undermining the art of magic with their stupidity. I have tried to help many here. And you guys just don't listen!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 3:27 pm 
born to perform.

Dude if you got the raven from a local store I'm sure the owner or person working at the store would be more than happy to just replace the manual or teach you, just bring the raven along and tell them your situation.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 4:14 pm 
Emperor Penguin

gtxby33....there's a difference between being helpful and being rude and calling people [edited]! Syntax5....I see you're back too, with your normal disrespectful attitude. You guys the same person?, or were both of you just brought up that way? Pity.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:48 pm 
Penguin

Alright, i can see where you are coming from frigid but if you read through some of these forums you can get the answer to the question. Yes some questions dont have the answer but in all of these they say read a book about. If you want to know if a trick is good then you ask the question. well im not trying to be on anybodies side but all you need to do is read some other letters-Danny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 11:34 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Fine. Then they should suggest to them to read through the forums.....there's no reason to be disrespectful and call people names just because they asked a question. All I'm saying is that it's not hard to be nice on these boards. Some people just go out of their way to be snotty and wear their attitude on their sleeve. So be it! Let them choke on their own immaturity.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:49 am 
Penguin

youve got a piont there