View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Blizzard...and the bat
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:53 am 
Penguin

hey...i wanna ask u guys. is the whole deck examinable before the trick is done? i like noticed he dosn't show that the deck is normal until after the trick. for the bat, can u guys give me some effects? i've seen a demo, i've read many reviews...but can those of u who have the trick tell me what it can do?

Post subject: Re: Blizzard...and the bat
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:01 pm 
born to perform.

About Blizzard......I can't say too much or I will give the trick away. All that I can say is that the effect is amazing & I have come up with an even better way to do the trick that amazes the people even more. When I first got this trick I was a little bit disappointed, but now it is one of my favorite tricks. About The Bat.....it is sort of like a weaker version of the M5. You can vanish coins, make 2 brass rings cling together & many other things, you just have to use your imagination.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:06 pm 
born to perform.

I dont know anything bout Blizzard but I can tell you lots bout the bat. Here's a link with many demos, including one for the bat. http://www.magicsmith.com/cgi-bin/webca ... m&CODE=452 Well thats on Magicsmith.com but theres a quick link. Its a cool trick (the bat). So as you can see you can make stuff move, vanish, change, stick together, etc. Even though they dont seem like much, the 2 brass rings boggle lots of people. My buddy was sitting there for over half an hour trying to make them stick together like I did. Didnt get it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:14 pm 
Penguin

Blizzard: Amazing effect and it is one of my favorite tricks for any genre of magic especially Restaurant Magic. This is one you will love. Some people recieve an effect such as this and are dissapointed but once you perform it you will know the power of it and you will love it. Highly Reccomend it. Bat: If you are thinking of getting the bat it is worth it to save up the extra money to purchase the Pro PK kit. It is a much better device to own. The bat can do a lot of great things but has some limitations. With the Pro PK or the Micro 5 those limitations are no more and you will learn that the possibilities are endless.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:14 am 
Penguin

BLIZZARD: dont know BAT: can vanish coins, link rings, make coins move, other objects move, move pendulems, stop watches etc etc etc. and in my opinion a good item for the low price