View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: MindPower Deck
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:13 pm 

This trick seems a little TOO impossible in my experience with magic. Is there anything that happens before the video starts? The thing is, pure mindreading is simply not possible, and thats what this trick claims. This implies to me that theres something that they are not showing. Is this deck examinable, I can see that also being a big issue, in this situation.

Post subject: Re: MindPower Deck
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:27 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Oh yeah? Well a 7 nation army couldnt hold me back biaaaaaaaaaaaaatch
i dont have it but i saw the video and i thought it was pretty amazing but not my kind of trick. I thought about it for a while and built my own mind power deck just for when i dont have anything else laying around. I dont want to give to much away (im not sure if i even have the right secret) but with mine there HAS to be three people.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:46 am 
born to perform.

The trick is performed exactly like the video......you take the cards out, fan them, and there you go.......the only thing i dont like is that is doesnt come in bicycle back. I use only bicycle cards but anyway it is a good trick.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:12 pm 
born to perform.

Location: I shall not capitulate... no never. I may be destroyed, but if I am, I shall drag a world with me...
I sell koran decks, which Penguin doesn't have. Its the same effect just a minor change in the method. They also are in red bicycle back. Anywho, yeah it is a powerful effect, nothing was done before the video, no editing..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 9:07 pm 

submagi: whats different about Koran deck, is it the same powerful effect as MindPower? A big factor for me is the examinability (is that a word?) of the trick, is MP, or for that matter the Koran deck examinable.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:48 pm 
Penguin

submagi, what do you charge for the deck? Also, where do I contact you to purchase one? Thanks Morgan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:21 pm 
Penguin

My question (I ordered this but havent received it yet) is how much practice does it take to learn it? Doesnt David Blaine do something close to this trick???

Post subject: DO you guys mean Invisible Deck???????????
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 9:08 pm 
Penguin

The Invisible deck is A MIND READING DECK its where they THINK of a card. with the deck in there hands they THEN name the card they choose.
then you open the deck and the card they named is face down while the others are up. ITS A GREAT TRICK AND IT REALLY ReALLLY EASY. Look at the video

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:40 am 
Penguin

Hm... well I own this deck. It does work, in most cases, but you can't really repeat the trick for the same person more then one or two times. You don't need three people, but that should be the max number you have for performing this.
Also as a tip, just replace the jokers in it with bicycle ones (one in the front, to show which way up, and one in the back, to make the back of the deck look like a regular bicycle, and put it into a bicycle box. As you never have to fan or spread the deck face-down in the course of the routine, just those steps will make it appear to be a regular deck to most laymen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:59 am 
born to perform.

I found you can purchase the Koran Deck at the following place for $12.95.

http://www.trickshop.com/mental_card_effects.html

I would really like some more info before making a purchase. I was wondering if it would be better to get the Koran and save about 15 bucks or pump out the extra cash for the Mindpower.

Thanks in Advance,
Cameron