View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ELEVATOR !!!!!! :(
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:32 pm 
Penguin

ok well i got the elevator from penguin free and i feel ripped off , dont even question buyin this unless your super serious about levitating, if you wanna see the effect like what it looks like and you have an xbox 360 gimmie your gamertag and ill gladly show you the effect on camera, its a great trick for doin on camera but "Ultimate Street Levitation" ........ I THINK NOT !!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:35 pm 
born to perform.

The million dollar question...

How did you get a $100 trick for free??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:37 pm 
Penguin

penguin made a booboo and sent me it with the rest of my order , i told them ill send it back but they said dont worry bout it its on the house . dont worry tho man your not missin out on anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:39 pm 
Penguin

The elevator is garbage, i think the elevator 2 is slightly better. But they both suck. I went ahead and made my own levitation Here is a demo video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbeiJ-3Dr6E BTW, stick to penguins products, that is garbage compared to KR.
A note of advice. Never perform the Balducci, every little kid and thier mom know how its done. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:46 pm 
born to perform.

fatlard_kfc wrote:
penguin made a booboo and sent me it with the rest of my order , I told them ill send it back but they said dont worry bout it its on the house . dont worry tho man your not missin out on anything.

Penguin just made a "boo boo" for my order aswell... Did you get an e-mail from Mr. Murphy aswell or.... I can't wait until i see what i get :).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:46 pm 
Penguin

the reason for their boo boo is cause i changed my order

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:48 pm 
Penguin

warallthetm wrote:
The elevator is garbage, I think the elevator 2 is slightly better. But they both suck. I went ahead and made my own levitation Here is a demo video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbeiJ-3Dr6E BTW, stick to penguins products, that is garbage compared to KR.
A note of advice. Never perform the Balducci, every little kid and thier mom know how its done. :lol:
not to be rude but that kinda sucked bad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:55 pm 
born to perform.

fatlard_kfc wrote:
warallthetm wrote:
The elevator is garbage, I think the elevator 2 is slightly better. But they both suck. I went ahead and made my own levitation Here is a demo video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbeiJ-3Dr6E BTW, stick to penguins products, that is garbage compared to KR.
not to be rude but that kinda sucked bad
lol im going to have to agree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:20 pm 
Penguin

I'll get better angles for you later, i had to film it while i levitated, and i didnt have a tripod.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:10 pm 
born to perform.

Someone needs to come up with some type of hydrollic lift of one foot of the sole... That would be the perfect levitation!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:26 pm 
Penguin

hahahaha... how can you get something for FREE and then feel "ripped off" :lol:

is it really THAT bad... that you would feel in the hole after getting it... FOR FREE????!!!!

that's too funny. :wink:

Post subject: I lost my thread.. I tried sucking.. it isn't working!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:45 pm 
Penguin

Its my god darn friend.. i swear. ,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:59 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
A note of advice. Never perform the Balducci, every little kid and thier mom know how its done.

Why do you say you can levitate as high as you want and then only show yourself going an inch off the ground. And if I can go as high as I want, can I go like 10 ft in the air? or maybe on top of a house?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:16 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Posts:5479 President and head leader of the cannot join unless you are Serbian club!And also Canada
magikrn wrote:
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
A note of advice. Never perform the Balducci, every little kid and thier mom know how its done.

Why do you say you can levitate as high as you want and then only show yourself going an inch off the ground. And if I can go as high as I want, can I go like 10 ft in the air? or maybe on top of a house?

Exactly,this is starting to look like another X-Leviation. lol :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:39 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Personally, I don't mind the Elevator levitation. I don't use it anymore, because I hardly ever do a levitation and when I do, I do the balducci. But when I did use it, it worked quite well.

Quote:
Someone needs to come up with some type of hydrollic lift of one foot of the sole... That would be the perfect levitation!
I created an idea for a levitation that worked on hydraulics. In theory, it was a great levitation. But that was pretty much it. I never actually made a working model, just because it wasn't worth it. With all the levitations out there now, who needs another one?