View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

was this article helpfull
yes 46%  46%  [ 18 ]
no 54%  54%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 39
 Post subject: the ELEVATOR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:26 am 
born to perform.

the elevator

by PETER LOUGHRAN

the elevator - here is a magicrabit15 reveiw of the elevator

PRACTICALITY: man when they say you can carry this gimmic with you where ever and when ever they mean it. Ive been walking around with this thing when ever i i have the chanch ( whitch is pretty much all the time. 10/10

WORKMANSHIP: the onaly way this thing could be made better is if ? whate what the heck am i talking about it cant get eny better thin this. I mean this is top of the line stuff theres no way you can hurt this puppy.
10/10

DOCUMENTATION: every aspect of the product is explaned in full detale. the cd that comes with it is grate and you even get a clip of the IRON GARROTE.
10/10

EFFECT: holly crap!!!!!! man this is asome you freec people out with this thing. it is done so smove and flaw less you dont even see whats going on. it grate what better then have ing people stand in front of you. domt froget the sides. this is the best effect on the market people love it. it fools people and magicans alike.
10/10

PRESENTATION: you show your feet you flote then show your feet agin what else is there to say.
10/10

ORIGINAILITY: lets say this THERES NOUTHING ELSE EVEN CLOUSE TO IT ON THE MARKET!!!
10/10

this has to be one of the most outstandeing levetations that i have ever bought. its the clouset thing that you can get to the real thing. like is says you start clean and you end clene. its all tru if you were good enuf you could do this in nouthing but your swimming trunks. imangin that! your given every thing that you would need and more. what else can i say theres nouthing else like it on the market.

ONE MORE THING: is it relly worth 100$ in my opinion yes the reactions you get are worth the price alone i have only owend it for about a week and a half now and i have arereddy made about 76 dollers so in my opinion ist worth it. so if levetation is you thind or you want to take your make to that next step go out and get it.

( these are my opinions and they may differ from person to preson but i fell that eny body that owns this fine pice of agupipment will fell the same way)

a reveiw by magicrabit15

( now that i have the frofermince rights for this trick you can expect a video or two in a couple weeks) :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:45 pm 

I'm immediately skeptical if you are saying that every part of this trick is 100% perfect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:35 pm 
born to perform.

well to me it is i have no problems with it . some dont like the qualty os the disk that teaches you things they say its bad but i like it i would give it a 9/10 for the hole thing for one little reason but i cant say it with out giveing away the trick but if you sceptical then dont buy it if your intersted then go get it

rember the above reveiw is my thoughts and they cahnge from person to persone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:00 pm 
born to perform.

What angles does it have?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:55 pm 
born to perform.

You can't give everything a 10. Do you have any other levitations? If not then this is the best one you have. How much did u need to practice? I would like to know about the angles too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:05 pm 
born to perform.

From what I've read/seen, the elevator is pretty generous with angles, being viewable from the front and one side. You can have specs spread out in a 90 degree arc, or you can get them all in one place and do a mid-air rotation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:34 pm 
Penguin

i think you can have specs on both sides.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:53 pm 
Penguin

Whoa finnally a review for the elevator, this was like the most requested review in the entire forum.

i was trying to decide on buying this or dixes escapology set i think i will buy this.

You can tell in the demo that only one side you can view fully but the other side you cant view fully but its not that important at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:36 pm 
born to perform.

I would like to add my praise to this trick. It is an ingenious effect that has great angles and is just amazing. I pesonally am still practicing it because I didn't practice it a ton when I first got it. I would not give it a perfect ten because only a trick that had no angle restrictions would be called that. While this has good angles it is still not angle free, but a great effect.

-Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:39 pm 
born to perform.

Yeah i agree, this effect is great. Genius idea, can't wait for E2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:26 pm 

Personally, I didn't like it too much. The reactions I got from it were mostly skeptical...as the levitation wasn't high enough to avoid people saying your standing on your heel(s). Even though you aren't, the trick is still ruined by the mention of that.

So far, I'd say I'm mildly disappointed. It's a genius idea, but just doesn't work well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:24 pm 
born to perform.

That is the same with me. People believe you are on your heals even though you do a rotation. So I wouldn't give this a perfect ten, but then a gain if spectators are really freaked out they will try to make up and excuse :wink: won't they.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:39 am 
born to perform.

I can't find it in the shop. did they take it down? or is the search thing screwing up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:17 pm 
born to perform.

levitatingace wrote:
i think you can have specs on both sides.

nop not on the back of you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:21 pm 
born to perform.

magicmandan wrote:
I'm immediately skeptical if you are saying that every part of this trick is 100% perfect.

I agree, even if it is perfect for you, it does have flaws which are not perfect for others. Because a review is meant to help determine if a person wants to purchase the item it should reflect problems that other people may have. Just a thought; good job though.