View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Static :: David Jade
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:25 am 
Penguin

What they Say:

"With the spectator's finger touching the top of the deck, the deck slowly splits ITSELF in half. With a delicate touch, their chosen card SHOOTS out of the pack. The deck is completely examinable before and after the effect. They will find nothing; they will have no explanation."

First Impression:
What they say is exactly what you will get, it's great nothing is left out, read that explanation, and there is the effect, of course you may watch the demo video as well.

Quality:
Quality of the video is of course perfect, you how it always is with Dan and Dave Buck.

Teaching:
They leave nothing behind when they explain the effect, you should h=understand how to make the gimmick while watchinig and should not have to pause the video or anything like that.

Gimmick:
The gimmick for this effect is absolutely atsonishing, honestly one of the coolest gimmicks I have ever seen, the gimmick lies in the deck the entire time of performance, they will never see it, in fact you can hand out the deck with the gimmick inside, with no worries at all.

Practical:
This effect is so practical, when you first learn the effect after performing it a few times you should have it down in no problem.

Reactions:
I always get great reactions with this effect you should just be sure to play it off right and let the magic sink in.

Find the effect: http://www.dananddave.com
Price: 19.95

Reccommend:
I would reccommend this effect to literally anybody, there are seriously no flaws I have come accross.
Any questions do not hesitate to ask.