View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Magician's Wax :: Review
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:29 am 
Penguin

Hey everyone,

The Magician's Wax from PenguinMagic is quite a bargain! Only $2.50 for 6 squares of wax- I was only expecting 1 square for that price, and was very pleasantly surprised when I received 6 squares of this high quality wax.

First of all, when I opened the wax, it was very hard and I didn't think it would be usable. So that was a scary moment. BUT, like all wax, once I worked it around and softened it, the wax was very usable and ready to go.

I usually use wax for a card-to-ceiling effect, and let me tell you- this wax works amazingly well for that! I work at a restaurant that allows me to leave the card stuck to the ceiling, and I have worked at this restaurant for 3 years. There are still cards stuck perfectly well (with penguin wax) from my first DAY of performing. Spectators love coming back to the restaurant and puzzling over the card that still has their name on it!

I recommend storing the wax in warm conditions, where it will stick better. Most wax tends to soften and get un-sticky in warmer conditions, but that never happens with this wax, which is very handy, since I live in a warmer climate.

I'd give this wax a 9/10 - losing a point only because of the scare at the beginning.

If you do tricks with wax, and want a good value for your money, I'd buy this wax from Penguin without a doubt.