View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Cards Tally Ho Fan Back (Black) REVIEW
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:33 am 
Penguin

These cards are wonderful. Their ink is jet black, and the white detailed bordered design of the tally-ho playing cards on the midnight black color looks PHENOMENAL. The cards also handle almost 3 times longer than regular tally-ho fanbacks. Not really sure as to why, but I think it may have something to do with the black and white ink wearing down much slower than the red/blue ink.

Anyway, when you open this deck, you get two NORMAL tally-ho jokers. The thing I don't like about normal tally-ho decks is that you only get 1 normal joker (the one with the man that actually LOOKS like a joker) and then you get one with writing all over it. That is not the case here.

So when I use jokers for a sandwich routine, the jokers actually match each other. That's nice :)

Also, you get a blank card and double backer that can be used for various routines- no ad cards!

Basically, for $4.50, you get a very high quality deck that looks beautiful. 10/10 in every category- especially durability; I've had the same deck for a LONG time and I can still perform with it!

Buy one, really. You'll love it even more if you love tally ho's.