View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: David Roth's Expert Coin Magic 3 volume dvd set
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:31 pm 
Penguin

Dai Vernon said "David Roth is the greatest coin magician in the world" and he was right Roth fools you with the most simple slight or wows you with a diffacult routine this set teaches it all from the basics to the advanced stuff.

Volume 1:
in this volume you learn the basic fundamentals to coin magic great for someone who is starting off in coin magic.

Volume 2:
in this volume you learn more advanced sleights and routines great for someone who wants to be a coin magician and knows the fundamentals.

Volume 3:
in this volume you learn the hardcore stuff difficult sleights and routines but perfect for someone who knows coin magic and has been doing it for a while and wants to be a expert coin magician.

the teaching on this dvd is unlike any coin dvd anywhere i highly recommend this set for any one who is serious about coin magic.

qulilty: the quility of this dvd set is shot in hd and not in a stuido more like a living room of a fancy house.

Overall:
i give it a 10/10 perfect dvd nothing wrong Roth goes over all the little things to make it as perfect as possible you should get this dvd set if you are a serious coin magician

Post subject: Re: David Roth's Expert Coin Magic 3 volume dvd set
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:34 am 
Penguin

I've owned the "Expert Coin Magic" book for years and this dvd set is a good compliment to the book. Whenever I "suddenly" start having problems with a sleight I look for it on the dvd to evaluate my problem.

I also have the Roth "Ultimate Coin Magic Collection" dvd set. Between the two of them I can usually find the answers to any problem I'm having. When learning a new coin effect from another source I first read thru the step-by step in that source. I then consult either the Expert Coin Magic book, dvd or the Ultimate Coin Magic Collection for verification of the sleights.

I too am a big fan of Mr. Roth....and his products...