View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: REVIEW OF Milk Wonder Perfect by Herbert von der Linden
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:07 pm 
born to perform.

So the routines possible with this gimmick are the always cool bit where you pour milk into something like a newspaper or your hand. The audience can see the level of milk go down and the milk must be in the newspaper or hand but when the newspaper or hand is opened the milk has vanished. Not only can you do that with the gimmick but because the whole thing is self contained you can make that milk reappear seconds later back in the gimmicked glass. The thing with other “milk tumblers” is that you have to fill them with real milk or a liquid of your choice and once the sequence happens where the milk level goes down you are done the capabilities of the trick and that is that. With this gimmick you never have to fill the cup, the cup comes ready to go forever!! If you would like you can even do the bit where the milk level goes down and then the milk vanishes from where you put it and then you can have the glass be refilled completely again 5 seconds later or throughout the show you can drink almost all of the milk in the glass (audience sees an almost empty glass) and then go back to the glass later and it’s full again! You could do that as many times as you would like.

I guess my favorite part is the fact that this gimmick is always ready to go and does NOT require you to put milk in it ever! I have been combining this with the milk routine on the Seriously Silly dvd. First I vanish the milk from the Milk Wonder Perfect and then I use the little cup with the gimmick that makes the milk look like someone is drinking it while the magician holds it over the kids head.

I give this trick a 9/10. It doesn’t get a 10 because I am new at reviews and don’t want to give it an easy 10, if that makes sense. This thing really is awesome, I would recommend it for it’s versatility and once you get the orientation of the cup down it is really easy to do!

This is more of a breakdown, I guess than a review but I tried. If you do kid’s shows or comedy magic I think you should have this in your arsenal, you will use it.

Thanks and enjoy :)

-Ari

Post subject: Re: REVIEW OF Milk Wonder Perfect by Herbert von der Linden
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:52 am 
born to perform.

Thanks ari! i am just about to purchase seriously silly DVD, should just pick this up as well!

Post subject: Re: REVIEW OF Milk Wonder Perfect by Herbert von der Linden
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:59 pm 
born to perform.

Yes I have done this with the routine on Seriosly Silly and it has gotten me great reactions. Its funny and pretty easy so you don't have to think too much and just have fun.

ENJOY