View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Little Man
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:31 am 
Penguin

TITLE and Creator: Little Man by Paul Harris

Effect: You, or a member of your audience forms a man of clay. The little man starts walking. (If he's holding a match, you can have him walk to a piece of flash paper and light it.)

Price: $300 (OUCH!)

Teaching: Watching the dvd once was enough for me, but I'm good with devices. I give it 4 stars for doing what it's supposed to.

Quality of materials: The gimmick probably cannot be built at home. There is a minor flaw in the starting mechanism, I find that it needs to be propped up. I use a wand to do that.

Difficulty: It does not reset instantly, although you can reset it in under a minute, given privacy. It is not angle sensitive in any way, and if you know to prop up the starter, there is no difficulty whatsoever.

Applications: I don't recommend using it as a closer. While it is amazing, it's just not flashy enough. It's good for kids or adults, it packs small, and because of the size, it should probably not be used for stage shows.

Overall Rating: 3 stars at the moment, but I'm prepared to go to 4 if the price drops. I'd be willing to pay $200 for this trick, I might consider $250, but for $300, I'd've expected them to work out the starter problem.