View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:16 pm 
born to perform.

I recently received Any Card to Any Spectator's Wallet, and I was pleasantly surprised with how good it really was. I had my doubts after watching the demo video, but thankfully the effect really is that clean. I wrote a big ol' review for it (complete with pictures :)) on this blog.

So check it out and if you have any questions or feel that I left something out, definitely let me know and I will try to answer them.

Post subject: Re: Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:31 am 
Penguin

Very good review. I was going to start this same thread, but you beat me to it so I'll just add from here :wink: . The gimmick you are supplied with is VERY cheap. The actual gimmick itself can be made for $3 and that is probably pushing it. So getting this cheaply made gimmick plus a dvd doesn't feel like your $40 got spent well. That is if you are looking at this from a materials stand point. If you are looking at this from a magic stand point, then your $40 you spent on it is a flat out bargain. It's like Bill Abbots Chico package (if you want to know how I feel about it, you can read my review on it), the actual materials that you are supplied with is not worth the actual price of the package, but the routine itself is why you are paying so much. So the same thing applies with this. The material might be cheap, but the magic you can do with it will make it worth every penny. There is so much you can do with this gimmick that it is flat out ridiculous:

1. You can combine this with other gimmicks:
Example of this is the UCCU with the Extractor gimmick. MY GOD, can you imagine the possibilities? :shock: Spectator picks a card, signs the card, returns it to the deck, shuffles the spots off them, then places the cards back into the card box, closes the box up and the cards are put away by the magician. Then GO CRAZY with your ideas. I can guarentee you they will dance around the room when you produce their card from your place of choosing because there is NO WAY after ALL OF THAT, you can possibly get to their card, much less have it end up somewhere else. My mind is going crazy just thinking of possibilities with this. :twisted:

2. You can ditch OR add gaff cards:
Double backers, double facers, Skinners 3 card monte, David Stone's Window (those who have this know what I'm talking about) and that is because this device acts as a holdout as well as a ditching device.

3. When a spectator wants to shuffle the deck after they have selected a card and have returned it to the deck, THEY NOW CAN:
How many times have we as magicians had a spectator ask to shuffle the deck after their card is returned and "shuffled" by us? Well, with this device, they can shuffle to their hearts content and that alone will fool them everytime because they will remember the effect you're doing because they shuffled the cards. Do you know how strong that is? :shock: That is like real magic to them, that is flat out impossible.

Because of what this device allows you to do with these 3 core principles mentioned above, you can literally do just about ANYTHING with a deck of cards now. I'm not going to list all of the ideas because quite frankly, I can't. This is probably why the dvd was so short because they wanted to show you just the basics with this and let YOU come up with the uses for it. Card to spectators wallet is what it's being billed as, but that is literally just an inch out of a tape measurer compared to what you can do with this gimmick. This gimmick makes just about every card trick you do better and cleaner. It is a gimmick that you should never leave at home and I for one am NEVER leaving the house without it because there is no reason not too have it on you at all times. Just grab it, take 30 seconds to install it, and you're done. You get all this for $40 which is flat out highway robbery. Like I said before the gimmick is cheap, but you know what, I'm glad it's cheap.

I'm glad Kaylor and Ammar are making money off this thing because this secret that they just released is worth every single penny of that $40. And that is what you're paying for in this is the secret and boy is this one of the best secrets ever released. We should all be thanking them and sending them gifts to their house, but I guess money will have to do :wink: . THANK YOU Kaylor and Ammar for a truly fantastic product and sharing this with us all.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:46 pm 
Penguin

Hey guys for access to the special forum for the U.C.C.U. do I need to purchase the trick directly from Jeff's site or can I simply get it here? thanks in advance

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:02 pm 
born to perform.

Magic_Guido wrote:
Hey guys for access to the special forum for the U.C.C.U. do I need to purchase the trick directly from Jeff's site or can I simply get it here? thanks in advance

You can purchase it from anywhere, and the login info is printed on the inside of the packaging.