View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Fuzion by Blake Vogt
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:03 am 
born to perform.

Well I haven't done one of these in a while. Here it goes :

Fuzion by Blake Vogt

Price: $10 - Perfectly priced in my opinion. I'm sick of seeing one card trick dvd's or downloads going for over $25. You might need to spend a few extra bucks to make the gimmick if you dont have it already.

The Effect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YISvLjmGc8c
I love the escalation of the routine. It really does grow into something spectacular. There is also a quick version of the trick taught.

The Gimmick: Here is where you get your moneys worth. Blake tells you how to create the gimmick, but he teaches you an old method to create multiple different types of card gimmicks. Great for newcomers or even intermediate magicians to learn how to do this if you were never taught. This trick is a clever use of the gimmick itself.

Angles: Your angles are pretty great throughout the trick. You can perform this surrounded if you're careful.

Pros:

Great Price
Teaching is clear
Methodology behind the gimmick is something everyone should know.

Cons:
You have to create a new gimmick everytime you want to perform, which is a downer. It'll take around 5-10 minutes to make per gimmick depending on how skilled you are with creating it.

Overall: A quality, well thought out effect. If you put the time into it, it can be stunning, especially with the souvenir at the end.

Rating: 7.5/10

This was somewhat brief, as its my first review in a while. Feel free to ask questions.