View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: "Slow Burn" by Richard Sanders
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:06 pm 
Penguin

Anyone have feedback on this trick? Require too much setup or a cumbersome gimmick?

Post subject: Re: "Slow Burn" by Richard Sanders
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:39 pm 
Penguin

Glad you asked because I have been wanting to tell about this trick. You use your own bills, or paper. or whatever your changing into something else. What you need to get for this is in my opinion not hard to get at all. If you buy it it is not much money either. The gimmick only takes about 15 minutes to make, and Richard Sanders clearly explains how to make it. He actually makes it on the video so you could follow along step by step. Then he also teaches how to do it, ideas for other things, good bills to use, and tips and important parts of the trick. He also performs the trick in different angles so you can see that people can be at almost ANY angle. I highly recommend buying this DVD. Slow Burn is one of the most visual bill changes I have ever seen. And you show the bills front and back, slowly count them, and slowly and visually change them. This is one trick to get if you want a money changing trick. Go for it!(I should right the descriptions and reviews of tricks on penguin and other sites lol...im good at it.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:59 pm 
Penguin

good description! do you need to be seated to do the trick? the video on the site has this weird blackened background that makes it look funny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 9:13 pm 
Penguin

No you don't need to be seated. I usually DONT do this seated. And like I said, the angles are great. They can be all around you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:20 pm 
Penguin

ssaltas, It sounds like you really like Slow burn. I know we should not be revealing secrets, so I hope I'm not really doing that. Is the gaf similar to "six bill repeat" or six csrd repeat?