View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ultimate Monte
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:20 am 
Penguin

Ok, I got this and I have to say it's pretty good. It has some amazing effects and is pretty easy to do. The only hard part is memorizing the patter and placement of the cards. There are no tricky sleights or anything. My girlfriend liked it when I did it for her. I'm pretty happy with it and can see this being a fun one to do for friends and family.

Post subject: Re: Ultimate Monte
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:51 pm 
Penguin

As far as learning the trick goes is it as hard as NFW?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 7:31 pm 
Penguin

No way! Seriously, this probably sounds kind of lame to expert card handlers out there, but this is the best card trick I've purchased to date. There are NO funny moves at all. It is truly an amazing trick and it's fun to do as well because you get really good reactions from the people you are doing the trick for. This is one time the description is 100% right on, "No sleights. Cards do all the work. Look like an expert card handler." I mean, I would recommend this trick to anyone trying to build confidence in their overall card routine. I love it. If you are looking for your first "gimmicked" card trick, this is the one I'd recommend over all others, including NFW and Color Monte.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:42 pm 
Penguin

I have it now and totally agree, this trick is amazing. The best part is how easy it is to learn and do. Like NFW it helps to watch the video a few times as you learn. But this one is so easy a kid can do it. The beginning hooks the audience and the finish sends them running! This is now my favorite card trick from P.M.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:09 am 
Penguin

yea i agree and u can get sum money off dis trick too...now i have gotten good at switching cards so people can check them