View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New Video Posted
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:49 am 
Penguin

Pencil thru dollar anytime , anywhere!. www.geocities.com/smokey_043 There is 150 hits on the site already however only about 7 guys signed the guestbook. Please sign the book if you haven't already. *Read Next Post below for info on this demo!

Post subject: Re: New Video Posted
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:51 am 
Penguin

Hi Guys, I saw in the penguins only section on the Deluxe Pen thru dollar a reference to a Pencil thru dollar anytime/anywhere effect. This is the Trick "Dough" by Jay Sankey. The effect is: borrow a dollar and pencil , stick a "Post it note" on the bill, fold the bill, and stick the pencil up thru the bill and post it note. You pull the pencil out , remove the post it note which displays a hole, however there is "no Damage to the bill!" this is a real nice effect. Since I don't have much web space to play with I started the video with the bill folded and then the pentration. I enjoy doing this version when after performing the Pen thru dollar, they ask can you do it with my pen? It floors em when I say sure, but I'll do it a little different this time and a lil slower! This is nice to do also when you don't have the pen with you.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:03 am 
Emperor Penguin

What are you doin' up so late smoke? Are you a night owl like me? Anyway, another great demo to add to my collection. Make more!, more!...:>)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:18 am 
Penguin

Also put up a old Paul Harris Bar Trick. Removing a cigarette the Hard way!. Just for Kicks.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:19 am 
Penguin

LOL.. Yeah.. Night Owl indeed!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:05 am 
born to perform.

Smoeky, looks good. Your tips on the Deluxe pen in the Penguin only section teamed with your demo were good. But after watching them I got an error that you've exceeded your bandwidth. What do you suggest for contacting you about getting you some more bandwidth? I can help. (This is where I break into a sappy seventies song..."I've got two stong arms, I can help...It'll do me good to do you good...Lemme help." ;-)

Post subject: For Flogger!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:34 pm 
Penguin

Hi man. Yeah my bandwith is definately a problem. Probably cause I'm using Free Web Page servers. I don't intend to pay for extra for more bandwith as I'm only putting up the demos and videos cause it seems the guys here enjoy em and thought it was easier to explain rather than typing an explanation. If your able to help that would be great. Just drop me an email at smokey_043@yahoo.com Thanks again.