View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tarot Cards
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:17 pm 
Penguin

Well, my Rider Tarots finally came in! I'm finding beauty in just about every card I flip through, and I feel like it's the beginning of something good :)

My only thing I find iffy in the cards is the handling. I'm not looking to do card tricks with them, but... Well I wouldn't mind some false-deals and shuffles.

With that being said, are there any manipulation-friendly tarot decks out there?

Post subject: Re: Tarot Cards
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:10 pm 
Penguin

Buy two decks and use the other deck to make gaffs for the main one. Such as making a locator card by gluing a couple of cards together. Maybe use half of the second deck to rig up a haunted pack. Or make a few of the more dangerous cards easily accessible by either belly stripping them or short corners. You know all the various ways, if not PM me anytime.

I did a Google search and this company claims to have thousands of different kinds of Tarot cards. The SteamPunk Deck caught my eye.

http://store.isisbooks.com/Tarot_Card_T ... Qgod8isAOw

There's nothing that makes the women come running faster than a Edited guy with a deck of Tarot cards. I'm not implying, but believe me you could make a living just doing parties with a character like this. Lol

Post subject: Re: Tarot Cards
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:46 pm 
Penguin

So I guess there's no decks for card manipulation (non-warped)? Which is fine, I'm just curious and can easily adapt :) it's just strange adjusting to the size.

Thanks for the deck-adjustment suggestions, I might short-corner some of the more.. Potent cards. The Devil has to be my favorite card right now, haha.

I'm kinda curious what the "Edited guy" was :P but I wouldn't mind making a bit of money on the side doing this. I mean I own Kenton Knepper's Wonder Readings, so hopefully it'll go somewhere.