View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

How Many Decks of Cards Do You Rip Through each Month?
Maybe 1 Deck of Cards 26%  26%  [ 17 ]
2 Decks 33%  33%  [ 22 ]
3 Decks 20%  20%  [ 13 ]
Around 5 15%  15%  [ 10 ]
Roughly 12 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
15 Decks a Month 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Somwhere Around 20 Decks a Month 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
30 Decks a Month 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Other (Totally Different Amount, Althought You Need To Reply With the Amount) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 66
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:12 am 
Penguin

wreksy wrote:
that wasn't even funny.
sorry kid. try better next time.

Are you talk to me?
I use a lot of decks/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:27 am 
born to perform.

nick_haberman wrote:
SirJonIV wrote:
A while ago, I had a red bicycle deck that lasted for a year. It was so long. But now I go through one every month. I've increased practicing.

wow :shock:

I have a red bicycle deck that surprisingly still spreads fine from about 2 years ago! I use it every day for practicing things that don't need brand new, nice cards. However, if I need to make a fan or something (Think of a Card, AOA)I have a separate deck set aside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:57 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I used a deck for almost four months, and it still felt great. I was excited because I wasn't going through cards nearly as fast as I normally do. Then I spilled water on them. :cry: I'm going to see how long this deck will last.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:08 pm 
born to perform.

For other people in Canada, Costco now has 9 bike decks for $8.99 (usually $11.99), just ask at the cashier about the coupons they have right now,
considering how much our dollar is worth right now with the economy... that's cheap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:24 pm 
born to perform.

Depends on the brand of card? About Masters Edition Bikes a month.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:14 am 
born to perform.

Well, let's just say I've never replaced my decks...apart from the gimmicked decks I bought (they weren't replacements as I'd never had any before) I've used card brands that my parents buy that are laying around the house. I swapped one deck I had been using for ever with the same deck with a red finish (the original one was black backed) but I've never bought a replacement. I use two decks generally...I'll practice with the red backed deck and then use my bridge sized red backs with people. (purely because they had the box with them but the poker red backs didn't) Now that the bridge doesn't have a box and one card got ripped up by a friend, I'll just be using my poker sized red backs...I've had them for a year or so...never needed to replace them...maybe that's why I can't fan...either way, I still use them and they work fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:25 pm 
Penguin

My father still had his first deck of cards that his grandfather had given him. They still have their finnish and can still flourish beautifully. The only thing that wears out is the box for the cards when I feel like using them. I still have the original box which says they were made in... (goes and checks)... 1956. My dad says how his grandfather use to bet with those cards and called it his lucky deck. When my dad gave it to me I thought it had to be a stripper deck or gaffed somehow. But it was just a regular deck of Bikes. Either way I still love them and how their sides are completely yellow all the way around, and how their faces (and any other white spots you can find on bikes) have turned yellow as well. It's almolst like I have my very own 1800's deck like those at E. They're the only reason why I haven't bought an 1800's deck...

Last edited by Tyran101 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:40 pm 
born to perform.

Wow. Deck that lasted a year....one that's been around since 1956! That's as astonishing to me as the guy who went through 30 in a month!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:01 pm 
Penguin

1-2 decks..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:15 pm 
Penguin

Quote:
Wow. Deck that lasted a year....one that's been around since 1956! That's as astonishing to me as the guy who went through 30 in a month!

What truly amazes me is the fact that they can do a LaPaul Spread because they've never been buckled in their life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:50 pm 
Team Penguin

Popchris wrote:
I save my old decks and make new ones out of them. I go through about... probbably close to 20 a month. Yeah, a lot.

But I have about a box of 3000 cards that I use for signing or dupes or whatever.

Boy, I have cut down! I now use about 5 or 6... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:16 pm 
born to perform.

Tyran101 wrote:
Quote:

What truly amazes me is the fact that they can do a LaPaul Spread because they've never been buckled in their life.

That's too cool! Maybe it really is a magic deck :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:01 am 
Penguin

I use to go through three or four. Now it's just two. But that depends entirely on what sleights I'm focusing on practicing.