View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Insight into the Smoke & Mirror Decks
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:25 am 
Penguin

Hey everyone,

The reason I am posting this thread is to ask the people who own both the Smoke and Mirror cards from the Buck's. They are sold out everywhere I look, but once I e-mailed Dan & Dave, they said they will get some back in stock in February and wanted to know if I would like them to set two of each aside for me. While I was debating to do that or not, I did quite a bit of research and read reviews about the decks, and it seems that magicians equally like and dislike the cards. For the longest time I only used Bicycle cards, but after viewing their website, I took notice in the Arrco U.S. Regulation Cards and bought a couple of them.

I honestly never thought I would be so pleased with a different brand of cards, and after a couple hours, I really felt the difference between the Arrco cards and the Bicycle cards. I may just have found my new favorite deck of choice, which now leaves me with wondering what the Smoke and Mirror decks might have anything different to offer.

So if anyone could please give me a little insight on what you like and dislike about the cards. Also, a quick noteā€¦ I value the durability and how the decks feel whenever you perform sleight of hand, flourishing or any other function, without too much concern on the looks.

Any and all insight would be greatly appreciated, because I am quite satisfied with Arrco cards and the new Bee Stinger decks.