View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Snap Change Question
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:09 am 
born to perform.

Ok so up until recently I could never do the snap change. Now the other day I tried doing the snap change in a slightly different way. Instead of holding the card by the bottom right corner, or the center of the card, I held it by the top right corner. I am not able to do it perfectly every time. It's a bit more angly then the normal snap change, but its the only way I can do it. Now I showed this to Chris and he can't get it at all, he said its much harder to do it at the top. My question is this did anyone else have my problem and if so how did you fix it so that you were able to move your fingers to the bottom corner in order to execute the change?

Post subject: Re: Snap Change Question
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:03 am 

I'm going to have to be vague to avoid exposure. The problem is in distances. When you're doing it at the bottom edge, there's less room to clear, so it makes it easier for some people. I'm like you though, I can only do it from the top corner. It's a little more distance, but it gives you more control. One thing that helps me, hold the top edge parallel with the ground and put your hand at about 45 degrees. It makes the move really easy from that point.

Post subject: Re: Snap Change Question
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:49 pm 
born to perform.

I have switched to the way Ernest Earick does it in his Proteus effect. I don't really care for the rest of that effect but his handling seems to work for me every time. I obviously can't describe how it's done without exposier but thought I would add that for future reference.