View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: T11's new cards!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:43 pm 
born to perform.

ArchAngel_G wrote:
When it comes to all these different style decks, I have a few thoughts in mind. I've always used regular bicycles. So what if they are not of the greatest, they are one of the most common and most recognized. I've played with higher quality cards and it affects my handling. I suppose I could get use to it, but at what cost? Now I need to purchase nicer cards every time I've practiced enough to wear them down? I have to invest in gaffs of the same quality? I already have alot at my disposal that I can use now that do not affect the layperson really. It's not like they do alot of the handling anyways.

But, I can see how some of these decks appearance can affect character and style.

For me, it doesn't make sense to get these specialty decks.

-ArchAngel_G

If you ever read my buyers guide you will find that even a card junkie like me recommends bicycle decks for most people. Especially if you are doing TNR and or lots of signed cards. comparing the price versus gaff availability it is still hard to beat. If you live over seas(where bikes can run up to $7.00/pack) then bikes aren't worth the price unless you do certain gaff card magic that can't be done with other cards. The only times I think using Bikes is inappropriate is when you are catering to upscale clientele or you have an upscale "character." If I saw Steve Cohen whip out a deck of bikes I'd think to myself....do you also wear a Casio with that Tux?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:33 pm 
born to perform.

also i forgot to mention, that i perform with bikes but recently ive been praticing with deck ones, also the theory 11 guardians were some of the best practice cards i had.

no matter how much u used them they lasted forever

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:06 pm 
Team Penguin

daniel116 wrote:
Yeah I guess you're right.
Then I change my wish to burn all the E and T11 custom cards, all those black-tiger\suicidal-hamster cards, they represent everything I hate about the magic scene these days

I think that's funny. The deck of cards that this is spoofing is just a higher quality, shinier Bicycle design, which is, in effect, a T11 custom deck you wish to burn. Don't like Bicycles I take it?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:43 pm 
Penguin

Aw, come on, the Titanium's aren't bad, they look cool. Funny video though. :D