View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: False Shuffles
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:48 pm 
Penguin

Hey ladies/gents,

I was just wondering what your thoughts were on these false shuffles (Bruno/Heinstein). I've seen the Heinstein and really like it a lot, but I heard it really bends your cards to death. I haven't seen the Bruno shuffle and was just wondering what shuffle it looks like and if it is worth getting. They're both the same price, so that doesn't matter. Oh, and also the Spade shuffle on Ed Marlos DVD combo. Any opinons on which one is better would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Post subject: Try the Zarrow
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:24 pm 
Penguin

I haven't heard of the shuffles you mentioned, so I can't comment on them. I can, however, reccomend the Zarrow shuffle as a great full deck control. It looks great and there are tons of variations.

It will take a bit of work, but nothing crazy. Spend maybe 20 minutes a day for a week or two and you'll have it. Definitely an excellent card tool to have up your sleeves. I believe the DVD is offered here on penguinmagic, so if you're serious then check it out.

-bryan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:27 pm 
Penguin

I know the Zarrow, and can do it farely well, but the Heinstein and Bruno shuffles are in the hands. I like that, because I'm not always around a table. I sometimes use it for my Triumph effect. I say sometimes, because I know a couple of variations to do Triumph. But thanks for your opinion.