View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:05 pm 
Penguin

Well, you should probably start out with the standard classic pass, which is what Oz is doing on his site (as far as I can tell). He is doing the "Invisible Pass", which is only a cover for the classic pass. I learned my pass from a magician friend, but you can also learn it effectively from that one video from that one site that must not be named :wink: , as well as On the Pass by Richard Kaufman (I totally regret buying this last one, only because I already knew all the passes and it didn't teach much else other than how to do them). I would recommend the first one, I hope you know which one I mean. But since your an Illusionist, and you are probably as smart as a Ninja, you can probably figure it out. Anywho...yes, the classic pass with Invisible cover is the one used by Oz on his site, and the riffle pass is just a classic pass except you riffle the cards at the end. I just downloaded that e-book by Braue, "The Invisible Pass", on Lybrary.com, it was 2.50, and the pass taught there is great. It's entirely different from any variation of the classic pass, and if you can get this one down, it truly is invisible. It's also much easier. So I would learn both. Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:41 pm 
Penguin

thanks alot man

madd respect for all you accomplished magicians out there who can do the pass, the hardest sleight I can do so far is DL hahahaha 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 3:51 am 
born to perform.

The videos on his site are awesome, He has alot of ace revelations which I am very into.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:43 am 
Penguin

Well, All I can say is, the pass is the most dificult sleight in all of card work. That is why many people who do cards give up on this area of magic because they can never graps they pass, some people say they learn it in 2 weeks, anyone can learn it, the real answer is, perfecting it, and only a handful of people can do it perfectly and naturally. The pass takes years of practice to perfect, i've been doing card magic for 20 years now, and it took me 15 years of constant study and practice to perfect my dribble, and riffle pass. Don't worry, you're not the only one who can't do it. Don't give up, it takes more practice than any other sleight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:43 am 
Penguin

Well, All I can say is, the pass is the most dificult sleight in all of card work. That is why many people who do cards give up on this area of magic because they can never graps they pass, some people say they learn it in 2 weeks, anyone can learn it, the real answer is, perfecting it, and only a handful of people can do it perfectly and naturally. The pass takes years of practice to perfect, i've been doing card magic for 20 years now, and it took me 15 years of constant study and practice to perfect my dribble, and riffle pass. Don't worry, you're not the only one who can't do it. Don't give up, it takes more practice than any other sleight. IF you want a good video on this, i would suggest, pass with care, which is a little better than on the pass.