View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: tricks with assortment deck
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:26 pm 
Penguin

i just bought the assortment deck

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=543

anyone know any good routines?? so far, i made myself some extra gaffs for one of the tricks in Ammar's Card Miracle videos. Also, i read up on a nice card to pocket routine, or anywhere for that matter. tried on my gf and she just socked me on my arm. i'm looking for more routines.. if anyone has any ideas or knows a website... PM me or post it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:43 pm 

You know you are not going to being using the Special Assortment Deck for tricks, right? It just has a ton of cards that you can use to other tricks. Not that this isn't useful. The Special Assortment deck will spark a lot of inspiration and I'm sure you will find many things to do with the cards in it. -- DAN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:34 pm 
Penguin

magicmandan wrote:
You know you are not going to being using the Special Assortment Deck for tricks, right? It just has a ton of cards that you can use to other tricks. Not that this isn't useful. The Special Assortment deck will spark a lot of inspiration and I'm sure you will find many things to do with the cards in it. -- DAN

of course i know its not a deck like a stripper, in which you use the whole deck. It says so in the description. Like i said, i made some extra gaff cards for one trick and i'm looking for creative routines for use of the other cards

Post subject: Re: tricks with assortment deck
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:02 pm 
Penguin

y2jepp wrote:
i just bought the assortment deck

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=543

anyone know any good routines?? so far, i made myself some extra gaffs for one of the tricks in Ammar's Card Miracle videos. Also, i read up on a nice card to pocket routine, or anywhere for that matter. tried on my gf and she just socked me on my arm. i'm looking for more routines.. if anyone has any ideas or knows a website... PM me or post it

You can do the ambitious card: Houdini fooler qiute nicely, ofcourse you can do that one anyway, but its more detectable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:13 pm 
born to perform.

If you have Wilson's Complete Course in Magic, he has a section dealing with gaffed cards that is pretty good, and will get you thinking about more possibilities with the assortment deck.