View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Looking for new vanish
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:37 am 
Penguin

hey guys im looking for a new vanish for my routine im thinkin about the revolution but i wanna know what u guys think. please respond

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:49 am 
Penguin

Oh gee, I have 100% knowledge as to what vanishes you already know, so I can now EASILY recommend vanishes you don't know.

*ducks*

Sorry, the pig almost hit me when it was taking off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:41 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Try Bobo's new modern coin magic. You can vanish and make them reappear, not just vanish. Revolution is not very good, in my humble opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:07 pm 
born to perform.

black widow!!!!!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:10 pm 
born to perform.

Do you want to completely vanish the coin (meaning both hands shown empty)? Do you want to be able to reproduce it?

I suggest a retention vanish with a ditch for a complete vanish. If you want to reproduce it, learn the wipe clean and show both hands empty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:48 pm 
Penguin

joejoejoejoe wrote:
Oh gee, I have 100% knowledge as to what vanishes you already know, so I can now EASILY recommend vanishes you don't know.

*ducks*

exactly...

i also suggest a retention and ditch, or maybe a "cranium vanish" personally i dont like that, especially since you would have to do some serious thinking until everyone left

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:04 pm 
born to perform.

Flameheadboy wrote:
joejoejoejoe wrote:

*ducks*

exactly...

i also suggest a retention and ditch, or maybe a "cranium vanish" personally i dont like that, especially since you would have to do some serious thinking until everyone left

If you don't like the Cranium Vanish then why are you recommending it?

Anyways, I recommend the Retention Vanish. You can learn it on In the Beginning There Were Coins (http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1581) along with a bunch of other great material.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:47 pm 
Penguin

because, it is a vanish where you end without the coin, i just personally dont mind it, it was a suggestion not a recommendation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:42 pm 
Penguin

Spidervanish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:57 pm 
born to perform.

Location: President of the Sluggo for U.S. President Committee
Gregory Wilson's "All-Around Vanish," taught on his DVD Off the Cuff. It's a very clever ditch of a coin that leaves you completely clean. I love it, but it takes some practice. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:45 pm 
born to perform.

PJHMarine wrote:
Gregory Wilson's "All-Around Vanish," taught on his DVD Off the Cuff. It's a very clever ditch of a coin that leaves you completely clean. I love it, but it takes some practice. :wink:

I use this as well, it's also taught on On the Spot. You can show both hands empty and either ditch the coin or reproduce it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:34 pm 
born to perform.

If you have bobo's book look out for cuffing as well as sleeving, I use both a lot, If you like stand up coin magic, and i must admit that the revolution vanish is CRAP really After i watched it two time i understood how it was done...

I like to do a vanish, ditch the coin in my sleeve then reproduce it or just drop it in my pocket. Bobo's book as a lot of insight on sleeving.

blizt :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:15 am 
Penguin

Where can the best retention vanish be learned from? is there a good retention vanish which can be learned from a book?
I don't really like the retention vanishes in the BOBO book because I think, i've seen better ones but maybe I'm treating the BOBO book vanishes bad... any help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:42 pm 
Penguin

French drop all the way haha. But I don't know what vanishes you use so I can't really say what you should learn. If you're a beginner then try french drops or a false transfer of some kind... for more advanced work... possibly a Goshman pinch? Or maybe you could just eat a coin? It'd reappear a day or so later, to complete the trick in the privacy of your own home. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:12 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Ruby city next to the Emerald city. Bob is wearing the Emerald Sneakers.
People are going to kill me but I got Silver Dream as a gift and I like it. It is a three way coin vanish. There are two versions. One with sleeves and one without. Will take practice. You don't have to vanish all three but you learn three ways to vanish a coin. Please don't bash because I like a dvd from (the place). We all have our opinions. I like that one. Anyways just food for thought.