View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

How many of Criss Angel's tricks do you know
1-10 50%  50%  [ 5 ]
11-20 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
21-30 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 10
Author Message
 Post subject: CRISS ANGEL
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:19 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 12 Jul 2007
Posts: 5
do you think Criss Angel is cheasy or do you think he is good at magic?¿?¿


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:23 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 80
depends on the trick


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:40 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
For one this is the wrong area.... second we dont need topics like this.


Last edited by DavidTheCryptic on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:41 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 80
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
For one this is the wrong area.... second we don need topics like this.


what's wrong with this?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:42 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
madsciguy wrote:
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
For one this is the wrong area.... second we don need topics like this.


what's wrong with this?


For one its not the COREECT AREA.

Second, theres no point to it... it will just cause problems.

Third there are already topics like this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:44 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 80
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
madsciguy wrote:
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
For one this is the wrong area.... second we don need topics like this.


what's wrong with this?


For one its not the COREECT AREA.

Second, theres no point to it... it will just cause problems.

Third there are already topics like this.


ok. but don't get mad at me. i didn't mke this thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:02 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 19 May 2006
Posts: 1595
Location: San Diego
hes not man

cool it


you cant notice that a thread abotu Criss Angel is in the Coin section when its supposed to be in the Blaine/ Angel Section???


or that there are already 500 threads on Cirss Angel in the correct section???


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:04 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 848
Location: Vice-President of the Coins PWN Cards Club
Why can't you just watch the show and enjoy it? You don't have to learn everything he does...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:04 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 80
Guardian452 wrote:
hes not man

cool it


you cant notice that a thread abotu Criss Angel is in the Coin section when its supposed to be in the Blaine/ Angel Section???


or that there are already 500 threads on Cirss Angel in the correct section???


i didn't know that this was in the wrong section. i just searched an author, and clicked on this one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:07 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 16 Jun 2006
Posts: 80
mexico5 wrote:
Why can't you just watch the show and enjoy it? You don't have to learn everything he does...


i like watching the show for entertainment. but one or two of his tricks i just figured out because they were so easy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:09 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 19 May 2006
Posts: 1595
Location: San Diego
please read the rules of the forum so this way you will recognize when things are in the wrong section and such


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:34 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 04 Jul 2004
Posts: 2107
Location: San Diego
I know how every trick works. Chriss really has powers beyond our knowledge and he pretends to only be doing tricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:51 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 18 Aug 2002
Posts: 5856
Location: www.anythingmagic.net
pookie wrote:
I know how every trick works. Chriss really has powers beyond our knowledge and he pretends to only be doing tricks.



Yes, cus hes from the 9TH level of Hades!!!! Not the 8th like was thought before...... :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.