View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Someone game me a coin funnel
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:32 am 
Penguin

Which I can perform, but I am missing one small detail.... How to clean up. I did not receive the directions, so if someone could help me out, I would appreciate it. I just can't seem to find a good reason/method to clean up noisily and I can't clean up silently.

Thanks. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:20 pm 
born to perform.

Well, exposure isn't allowed here, nor should it be allowed anywhere, so no one can say anything that would give away the method.

I don't own a coin funnel, but if someone does and decides to help you out, it would be best to communicate through pm's.

Post subject: Nor was I looking for explicit details
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:03 pm 
Penguin

I have a strict code about divulging secrets.... And why I was vague. Still, any help that can be offered through PM or email would be welcome.

Post subject: Re: Nor was I looking for explicit details
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:30 pm 
Emperor Penguin

unkn0wn1 wrote:
I have a strict code about divulging secrets.... And why I was vague. Still, any help that can be offered through PM or email would be welcome.

You really should read all the rules before posting again.
You arent allowed to ask for PMs or emails.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:52 pm 
Penguin

I see. So, when a long time member suggests that my best solution is through a PM, I can't acknowledge that?

Are you trying to discourage newcomers to your site or protect the old guard? The fact is, I did look through your rules. I am sorry if I broke a cardinal rule.

I'll bite. How do I find assistance within the rules?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:58 pm 
Emperor Penguin

unkn0wn1 wrote:
I see. So, when a long time member suggests that my best solution is through a PM, I can't acknowledge that?

Are you trying to discourage newcomers to your site or protect the old guard? The fact is, I did look through your rules. I am sorry if I broke a cardinal rule.

I'll bite. How do I find assistance within the rules?

Well I have been here longer than Kraynik, by 2 years.

He didnt say to ask for pms, he said that if some one happens to have it... it would be best to talk through PMs rather than on the open forum.

Discourage new comers? No, I am trying to INFORM new comers so they dont get in trouble and banned for breaking rules. We have these rules for a reason. Requesting PMs is prohibited same goes for emails. As it tends to lead to exposure, selling and trading.

I would suggest to find the effect, and buy it.

Now maybe, if you can truely prove you own the effect, the mods might allow you to communicate through pms with those that alos own it.

Otherwise, asking for pms and emails is prohibited.

No one is just going to tell you the method.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:31 pm 
Penguin

I might have been to vague before. I was given the effect by my brother. I know how to perform the secret move. It's not complicated even for beginners and looks fantastic. It's worth buying. Unfortunately, my brother did not have the directions any longer. I don't know how to "clean up" the effect for inspection. That is all. How do I prove that I own it? I don't. But I do have it and would even recommend it to others.